for In the Company of Strangers

4/1/2013 c3 MistressBlack523
This is becoming one of my favourite stories I love how youre portraying marys grief and how she's slowly moving on but still isn't really ready to move or be pushed by anyone - how she has to do it at her own pace. Her relationship with isobel is really lovely :)
Can't wait to read more!
4/1/2013 c3 Wivikefan
I am loving this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. You are good at keeping the characters true to for.
3/31/2013 c2 x-x-abi-x-x
This is so good, but so sad as well - made me cry!
You've written it so well and really captured the emotion. Can't wait to meet Mary's stranger again - he's not Matthew but he seems like a nice guy :) please update more soon xx
3/30/2013 c2 5cowherderess
Ooh, really good start! I love how Mary is with George, and that she's good friends with Tom, and that Cora is being so supportive. I thought the stranger on the train was very interesting too. Is he the new suitor? I kind of hope he is and also I kind of don't. But I'm curious to see where you go with this!
3/30/2013 c2 1TeamDowager
Another great chapter...keep it up!
3/30/2013 c2 MistressBlack523
I thought it was a oneshot and what a pleasant surprise to see that it isn't! You had me tearing up so much in this chapter you've truly captured Mary's pain and how she needs to work through it on her own (with a little nudging from others) to move on. I love this story so much already
3/29/2013 c2 4viscountessmary
Love love love this! The way you've written Mary's relationship with both Cora and Branson is wonderful. And little Georgie is so sweet. I might even have shed some tears reading this chapter... Oh, and I see what you've done there. Can't wait for the party and for more of that charming stranger :)
Tbh, the only thing I don't like about this is that Anna is heavily pregnant and soon she'll have her baby and leave Mary and I loooove them (okay, this might have something to do with the fact that I can't stand Bates haha).
Anyway, this story is fantastic! Looking forward to reading more!
3/26/2013 c1 Kris
I loved this! It's such a great and realistic beginning to the next chapter in Mary's life. I'm looking forward to learning more about this stranger. :-)
3/25/2013 c1 Guest
Loved this story ! Please continue !
3/25/2013 c1 MistressBlack523
Heartwrenchingly beautiful and hopeful. I loved it so much. Thank you for this wonderful story.
3/25/2013 c1 viscountessmary
I really enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more! Somehow I too believe that Mary would have blamed herself, perhaps not for asking for him to leave, but for going to the Highlands, causing their baby to come earlier. I think she'd believe that if she had given birth at Downton, nothing of that would have happened. Anyway, this was beautifully written. Keep up with the good work! :)
3/25/2013 c1 103847
This is absolutely beautiful! Very well written and heart-wrenching; I was almost in tears reading it. You are spot-on about Mary's feelings regarding Matthew's death, and that he would want her to be happy. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here - you've already developed the beginnings of a wonderful new man in Mary's life, one who's already reminding me so much of Matthew.
3/25/2013 c1 23R. Grace
So glad you decided to post this story! I'm looking forward to see how Mary's story unfolds. Beautifully written. :)
463 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31