FanFiction.Net
for Neptune

12/31/2022 c1 whatisthismagic
Fantastic read! Well written and I love all the moving pieces—just wish I knew how they all connected. But I knew what I was getting into when I clicked into this story: not many chapters (thank god they were long though) anda last update date many years passed, but committed nonetheless (that aforementioned update date being my birthday, I took it as sign). Thank you for the serotonin, I am sure the joy from this discovery will out last my sadness of its early termination. I hope you might return someday with more, but if not, thank you for all you have contributed!
8/26/2022 c11 ShieldGirlBecky
Just found this story and absolutely love it! I hope 1 day you decided to continue and finish it as I would love to know how it’s all going to go!
8/19/2022 c5 1Ace Kate
I swear I can actually hear their voices in my head, your writing and dialogue is so spot on. If you ever write a book someday, please, please, please put the title up somewhere- because I lowkey think I'm your biggest fan.
8/4/2022 c11 Longingexpectantheart
Hello! I didn’t think I’d ever be able to read/watch anything Veronica Mars after that horrendous Hulu debacle but there are times when I think about these stories of yours.

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your talent with others. Your writing is incredible and your storytelling is phenomenal! I’ve loved re-reading this particular story and Sometimes. I still wonder if I’ve guessed correctly on who the killer is (!) and who else is going to get hurt before Veronica figures out who it is.

All that to say - thank you again for giving Veronica and Logan the love they deserve. I hope you’re doing well!
1/22/2022 c1 augter
Wow great story, I love all the details. I just stumbled across this story and hope you plan to vote back to it and finish?
5/2/2021 c11 pemsnowy
What a great story Is there any more Logan and Veronica - i love them
3/27/2021 c11 1cowza
Thank you for another chapter! Logan is perfection.
3/22/2021 c9 Lace34
And I want to know more about Neptune waves.. gosh it’s all the little details that sets this story up for me ... and the curve ball Siobhan ? And then there’s Dicks trouble gosh every time I think I’m over this story you pull me back in
3/22/2021 c8 Lace34
I’ve reread the story so many timesfor me it’s always the details in the writing .. I want to know about this bucket list, the story behind Duncan and Logan ... the mention of the photographers name.? Just so much I want from the this story
1/31/2021 c11 Guest
Please continue with this story.
1/2/2021 c7 1Crazy Cat Lady9
Have just re read this, it's such a great story. Loving the LoVe and the mystery. Would love an update if you have one.
12/23/2020 c11 LV4EVA
Please please continue this work of art. I love that we got more this year. Could we have some more please?
10/29/2020 c10 LoVesexonastick58
SilverLining2k6- PLEASE finish this. It has the possibility to be one of your very best works. I am completely enthralled and am anxiously hopeful that you will want to see this to an end. I'm an English teacher, and if there is anything I could do to help, I will. Please, please, please finish this.
8/19/2020 c11 Guest
can’t wait for the next chapter. your writing is fantastic and true to the characters.
8/11/2020 c10 4Yellowcrayonwillow
Really, really love this story. I can't wait to see what else you do with it. Please keep writing.
565 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »