for Neptune

1/2 c7 Crazy Cat Lady9
Have just re read this, it's such a great story. Loving the LoVe and the mystery. Would love an update if you have one.
12/23/2020 c11 LV4EVA
Please please continue this work of art. I love that we got more this year. Could we have some more please?
10/29/2020 c10 LoVesexonastick58
SilverLining2k6- PLEASE finish this. It has the possibility to be one of your very best works. I am completely enthralled and am anxiously hopeful that you will want to see this to an end. I'm an English teacher, and if there is anything I could do to help, I will. Please, please, please finish this.
8/19/2020 c11 Guest
can’t wait for the next chapter. your writing is fantastic and true to the characters.
8/11/2020 c10 4Yellowcrayonwillow
Really, really love this story. I can't wait to see what else you do with it. Please keep writing.
8/6/2020 c11 Guest
Please update...i need more!
8/4/2020 c11 MissMollie
I LOVE mature Logan. What a sweetheart! I cannot wait to see how her stalker is going to continue to try and ruin her life. Thanks for the awesome story! :)
7/26/2020 c11 LoVeRockets1993
I absolutely love this story! And your writing is great! This was a great chapter. Logan is so freakin cute, all this sweet stuff for her birthday. Swoon.
Loving the mystery of her stalker as well! Very curious to see how this plays out! Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/14/2020 c11 Yellowcrayonwillow
Love it. Can't wait for the next update.
7/13/2020 c11 1drh25
Awww they are just so darn perfect and cute. I love your story! Thank you for the update!
7/13/2020 c5 drh25
A different Madison and a grown up Logan, I missed this story. Thank you so much for updating. Now to reread and remember all the goodness. :)
6/28/2020 c1 4Yellowcrayonwillow
So glad you're continuing the story. One of my favorite stories on FF. Despite being AU, it feels more true to the characters than that 4th season or even the movie. I hope you continue to post updates, it's really a great story.
6/24/2020 c11 NVMF
Loved the updates. Lol'd at "the inventor of hair gel." This story is truly one of the greats and one of my absolute favorites, and you have so much talent it must mist around you like a sparkly wave, silvery. Can't wait for more!
6/23/2020 c10 Crazy Cat Lady9
Can't get this out of my head, I have to know more. I've got so many possibilities of who the killer could be and the motivation behind them. Please keep writing this, it's really good.
6/22/2020 c11 8TinkStar87
Long-awaited update, and it DID NOT disappoint! Your still ROCK! Love the LoVe moments and as always would love more. This chapter was as phenomenal as all the others and had a prefect stopping point. It also made me want to reread this fantastic story from the beginning again (for who knows how many times) just so i can thoroughly enjoy this chapter more. Can't wait to read what happens in the second half. Hope you and everyone reading are taking care and staying safe. Read ya Later ;)
555 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »