for Dodgers, Dresses, Teddy Bears and Spot

4/24 c1 HoneyBear84
Loved it
4/14 c1 rowenasheir
When will Moldyvoldy beg VampyGrampy to let him go on the next great adventure?
3/13 c1 FriendlyFire59
This was fun and you're right there aren't many Munsters crossovers, I'm really glad you were inspired by Wonderbee's ficlet. I really liked your giving Grandpa hidden depths. Though Marilyn and Snapes relationship is, disturbing, they are happy. Hermione and Neville's friendship was a great thing. Actually thinking about the book, why didn't she bring Neville to meet them after finding Trevor? It should have been the Golden Four instead of Trio.
2/3 c1 wulfen1981
This was awesome loved it. And Tom the teddy bear was great I had never read where he was entombed in a plushie that was amazing.
12/17/2020 c1 Zile0
I love this story! It’s the first Munsters/Harry Potter crossover I’ve read and you did a fantastic job of it. Thank you.
12/5/2020 c1 10RevDorothyL
I thought this was just the right amount of sweet and deeply acidic . . . and much more addictive than lemon drops! Also, much healthier. Well done! :)
11/8/2020 c1 SunPho3n1x
Very funny. I love the Munsters!
9/15/2020 c1 21Duchess67
LOL Oh my gosh, this was hilarious! Voldemort as a teddy bear! *giggle fit*
7/26/2020 c1 4Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1
Hahahaha! All I have to say is that I thoroughly enjoyed this story! ... the horror, the horror!
6/11/2020 c1 2liza123
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
4/20/2020 c1 1Mpower0438
This was awesome hope one day you will be able to do another like this one. Good job and good luck with any other stories you write.
11/17/2019 c1 4Steve-Arkarian
Great story! I loved Tom the teddy bear ️
11/5/2019 c1 3Heksy
If I had known sex could be such a personalty changer, I would have sent a couple of hookers to the cantankerous old man down the street.
Oh well...
Thanks for sharing.
10/15/2019 c1 Guest
Loved this! Thank you
10/4/2019 c1 Mernom
A quite fun story overall. One mistake was saying that Tom's soul was divided into sevenths. The pieces were most likely not equal.
250 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »