for Walker Island

8/15/2020 c3 rssilva1017
This girl must be dumb on some level because you don't trust people during an apocalypse they can easily kill you or rape you!
5/3/2019 c6 williamshakepeares37playspoet
More!
9/9/2018 c6 maddypaddy30
update
12/15/2017 c6 michelledarce
Great story so far. Hope you pick it up again.
3/30/2015 c6 4CoralElizabeth
I really hope you continue and finish this story
8/19/2013 c6 2Crazy WiAtch
I'm always looking out for walking dead stories where the group finds a safe haven. Your story caught my eye immediately since I've never seen or read one with this take on it.

Hopefully we get to see more of this island in the next chapter. What kind of resources are there on the island besides the ones that have been mentioned? Are there other islands around there? Will they find more survivors? What's going on with Merle?

Keep up the good work and I hope to hear more from This story sooner rather than later.
7/29/2013 c6 Leave Me Alone You Stalker
Carol doesn't heal daryl she just annoys the shit out of him LOL
7/29/2013 c6 Leyshla Gisel
Cool chapter.
7/29/2013 c6 MAR76
I don't have anything against Carol but I just don't see her with Daryl on show but I have to deal with it. Love your story but I'm sure you have some drama coming. YES saw trailer its all about Daryl! Beth yeah can't wait.
7/25/2013 c5 hideher
I really like this. Its well written, entertaining, and flows well. There are so many stories that follow the show..some word for word...its nice to read something different. Cant wait to read more.
6/7/2013 c5 MAR76
Its good Daryl doesnt trust easy. they have to earn his trust and im glad Rick is letting go of Lori its about time he did.
6/7/2013 c5 Leyshla Gisel
Aw Rick you broke my heart.
5/21/2013 c4 Leave Me Alone You Stalker
Great chapter :D is carol gunna be a problem for Sadie?
5/21/2013 c4 Leyshla Gisel
Yay, everything is fine and dandy!
5/21/2013 c4 MAR76
Im glad ur back ive been bummed today four of my stories from different shows and movie have ended today. i am happy u updated ur story is different from TWD storyline and i love that cause seriously there are only a few who use their own imagination trust me ive looked but still love some that stick to the show with their own spins some of those have been my faves. now on ur story i hope Carol doesnt become a stalker. Dont keep us waiting.
21 Page 1 2 Next »