FanFiction.Net
for Something's Weird at Breacon Beacons (ADOPTED)

6/5/2022 c10 Red Parasite
Yay you said you will “ update soon ” But it's been 9 years since you disappeared, Please I really want it more just come back for us (。•́︿•̀。)

I'll be honest, I like your version much more the original fanfic. I just don't like when fanstory having too many OC. and progresses too quickly and ... I don't know how to explain that but it DOESN'T mean i hate OG. fanfiction — with love By red parasite
2/4/2020 c1 3Eriethwen
More! More! Morrrreeee!
2/28/2018 c10 IthilwenofIthilien
Why would I kill you? If I did, you won't be able to finish this great story ;). Keep up the good work. See you soon? Thanks

E
2/5/2018 c10 smiller1
Do you have an update-schedule? Some writers update on a schedule like every Thursday or twice a month kind of thing and I was wondering if you do that so I can read the next chapter as soon as it comes out. I LOVE THIS STORY! It reminds me of a maximum ride/Alex rider crossover(is it?). Good luck with your job! Bye
10/30/2017 c10 Haven
Please finish this amazing story I can't wait to see what happens and please keep writing your great stories
3/8/2017 c10 FireFox99
Please continue 3
3/4/2017 c10 13A07
Hello,

I was nicely surprised to see how you remastered the story from the original (I read that one a while back). I like the development you did and hope you are able to continue soon.
Also it would be nice to get a bit more background on what happened to Cub.

Waiting for a new chapter :)
3A07
2/12/2017 c10 yummypie193
Yaay, update soon :)
2/8/2017 c10 Guest
Update soon
2/8/2017 c10 Guest
That's great news I love your stories
2/8/2017 c10 2Em0Wolf
Oh! :-( as long as you keep writing I think all your many fans will still love your stories but you still need to write. Good luck with your last bit of Collage!
6/25/2016 c9 Em0Wolf
Oh my gosh I didn't think I would enjoy this but I loved it. Please update it would make my day.
3/2/2016 c9 Guest
Oh my god! PLEASE UPDATE!
12/29/2015 c9 RIPAtM
Ohmygod this is amazing! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon... M begging ya!. Pleeeeeease!
11/18/2015 c9 29YokaiAngel