for Doccubus One-Shots and Rewrites

7/24/2016 c3 Guest
This was an amazing take on the Doccubus romance! I have to admit I was fangirling throughout the whole thing
6/3/2014 c3 lazytown2000
Now that's what I'm talkin bout
6/3/2014 c3 Guest
Plzzzz continue more asal...rhanks.
6/2/2014 c3 cheekymadom
post more :)
6/2/2014 c2 cheekymadom
Cute:)
6/2/2014 c3 Athena64
Bo's declaration at the end is sweet... even if she hurt Lauren... thank you!
6/2/2014 c2 Athena64
They were cute, and yes in the show... there is not much cuddling... which is needed somehow... if I remmeber correctly, there was just one real cuddling scene when Lauren asks Bo if she can sleep with her, and Bo is so disappointed when she realises that lauren really meant sleeping;.. so, she is indeed a succubus, but she also loves Lauren very deeply, so the cuddling is part of that! I'm with you! Thank you!

PS: some smut too is ok when you're in love... ;-)
6/2/2014 c1 Athena64
Very sweet and cute... thank you!
5/20/2013 c2 2laurzz95
amazinggg 3
4/14/2013 c2 6Stardust Incarnate
Agrees with guest below. There's so many Doccubus opportunities. Keep on sailing Doccubus shippers :D
3/29/2013 c2 Guest
I thought it was very good. You should write more! I agree that Bo always leaves Lauren. The lostgirl writers are messing everything up this season. I like reading Happy Doccubus!
3/28/2013 c2 guest
Oh, this was nice :) Very sweet and the last few lines said it all. This was Bo showing she cares for Lauren. It was sweet and loving, and needed :) Thank you for posting
3/28/2013 c2 Hdkdh
"Sorry if it was terrible :')" Dude! Really?! This was.. amazing! I absolutely loved it!
So, so sweet! I hope you continue with this story, soon :)
3/28/2013 c2 Blackflyerzee
awwwww thats so cutee XD

even though smut is good...fluff is sweet XP

Keep it up! :D hope to see moreee XP