for What About Georgia?

8/2/2014 c15 guest
Omg you are keeping me on the edge of my seat, dying to know what happened with both of them. At first i was more into knowing what happened with Rose, who's this Connor but now i'm more intrigued to know what happened with Dimitri. I hope that you would shed more light on that. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon :)
8/2/2014 c2 7Dimitri's Secret Lover
So it won't let me post on ch 15 so:
Loved the dpov! Can we get more? I want to know about Ivan! And punch Tasha in the face. Update soon!
8/2/2014 c15 russia2774
Getting interesting more please
8/2/2014 c15 Brooke
Gah. Bet Tash was intercepting all his missed calls. Bitch! Really wish they would just be honest and open up to each other already. I'm dying to know the full stories to what happened to each of them already and get some Romitri already.
8/2/2014 c15 Guest
This story has been going for a while and still it has gone knowhere. As far as i am concerned Dimitri is nothing but a pig, Tasha is a filthy lieing slut, i am sick of the whole Dimitri and Tasha thing. When is this going to get close to being a Dimitri and Rose story, its dragging and i am so sick of the dragged out chapters, its making me hate Dimitri more and more as the story goes along. i don't think i can handle much more, who knows when you will update again and who knows how much more this story is going to be dragged out for.
7/17/2014 c14 Hazel Grace Belikov
This is an awesome story. Are you going to do a dpov next chapter?
7/12/2014 c14 silvernmist
Really like this story cant wait for you to update again
7/4/2014 c14 russia2774
I think I know who Connor is (rose and Dimitri's baby) so please continue to update have to know if I'm correct love the story
7/2/2014 c14 1katkitty05
u.u they fight again...
7/1/2014 c14 1Roselopez
Agh! You have my feeling all over the place! Lol. Update soon!
7/1/2014 c14 Jessica Ozera
Update soon
7/1/2014 c14 vampiregirl2014
So happy for the update! So i read your chapter and LOVED it! Then i decided to listen to Lullaby by Nickleback. One of my favorite songs then it donged me! When Rose said she quit softball and everything she loved I assume it was because of the car accident and Conner, and this song made me think of Mason singing it to her after the accident and thats what eventually lead Rose to to get her self back on her own two feet. Maybe if Mason dies she can record the song in memory of him. It could also possibly be what started her want to be a singer. if you want to hear the song here is the link: watch?vSjkJ6GZh-pY
7/1/2014 c14 Guest
I love this story update soon :)
7/1/2014 c1 7Dimitri's Secret Lover
I was trying to post on ch. 14 but it would t let me so sorry is this is a repeat.
So much romitri! OMG I missed this story so much i hope you update soon! I can't wait to hear more of dimitris story. Will you do a dpov?
6/30/2014 c13 Carla
Please please please update! I just reread this story for the millionth time & thought of the perfect song for Rose & Dimitri by Lady Antebellum called Wanted You More! I hope Mason makes it! Pleaseeeeee update soon I love this story!
267 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »