FanFiction.Net
for The power of Fear

4/10/2013 c29 MaraudersinKonoha
Awn it's over :(
I'm gonna miss ur updates
Thank you for writing such an amazing story :)
Will you be writing another story?
I hope so!
4/10/2013 c29 sing
WONDERFUL ENDING!
4/10/2013 c29 DuckieLuver
Psh, not fluffy at all! Totally what this story needed! Absolutely perfect! Loved every second of it! Great job!
4/10/2013 c29 Samigail
Awww, why does it gotta be over already!? I don't care if it felt rushed to me, it was still a great story! Those mini-fairies who bullied Baby Tooth got what they deserved, hope they will be nicer to her now! Haha, what Pitch got was priceless! Sometimes endings gotta be a bit cheesy (just so long as it's not overly done) but you did great job with it!
4/10/2013 c29 Meota Tsukiko
Awwwwwww, I can't believe it's over. But I really had a fun time reading your story. .
4/10/2013 c29 beanie-art1
Aw that ending was so sweet :3 well done and thank you for the great story :)
4/10/2013 c29 1Lexi123321
Really enjoyed reading this:D I hope you di write more :D
4/10/2013 c29 1waterlemonade241
i definitely support you in writing a drabble, the story you wrote was written vividly, i loved it. So... hope i c the new story! :
4/10/2013 c29 Guest
Yay for fluffy endings! But wait...it's over? :( Oh well you have to write something else now to entertain me :D
4/9/2013 c27 309Monkeygirl77
Yah babytooth you go girl!
4/9/2013 c28 Monkeygirl77
Pitch how could you I was beginning to think you were just a jerk not an evil jerk! Yahh go baby tooth! Hey what if it turned out to be a huge nightmare? And pitch was still well previous chapters pitch and jack has been dreaming the whole thing? I dont know thought it would be a plot twist! Please update soon!
4/9/2013 c28 crazygirl123
I absolutely LOVE what you did if the rest of this story is this AWESOME then I'll be here just waiting and watching this story for the update!
4/9/2013 c28 sing
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME and even more AWESOME!
4/9/2013 c28 TheChronicLiar
'( I wanted Pitch to win.
4/9/2013 c28 MaraudersinKonoha
Oooh this is one of the best escape plans I've ever heard of!
Please update soon, I don't think I'll be able to wait long!
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »