FanFiction.Net
for The power of Fear

4/9/2013 c28 Samigail
Great story! I felt this whole story was a bit rushed, but I loved the whole plot and how Baby Tooth and the other helpers got to save the guardians! Hope you can update soon?!
4/7/2013 c26 Guest
This is amazingly beautiful and tragic and just overall FEEEELSSSS.

I nearly cried when Jack kept thinking 'I am going to be numb', and when he wondered if he WAS numb when the ice froze his lungs and such.

This is amazing!
4/7/2013 c26 Lillix-lolita
Ohmygog, this is fantastic! Great ideas, as always! Thanks for uploading, cant wait for the next chapter!
4/9/2013 c28 DuckieLuver
Oh man! I just started reading this last night (kinda glad I did- I don't know how I could have handled all that angst being drawn out! My heart was breaking there!) But this is absolutely amazing! I am so glad Phil regained his senses! I think that was the one that hurt the most- besides the guardians. The whole story was perfect! And this rescue scene! Adorable! I can't wait to see the guardians tripping over themselves trying to show Jack that they don't hate him. Serves them right, I just, Gah! I feel like they should be more powerful than a potion from Pitch, you know? Anyways, great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
4/9/2013 c28 1Lexi123321
GO BABY TOOTH!:D ahoo:( nearly over:,( you best write more or else-.- ;)
4/7/2013 c26 Guest
UPDATE. *pulls out knife* NOW.
I WILL HAVE MY TORTURE!
...Ahehe. Yeah. I really really wanna see the next bit.
4/9/2013 c28 beanie-art1
Woooh wayta go baby tooth :D I can't belive it's almost the end, this has been a great fanfic to read :) so for possibly the last time, I'm gonna say... Can't wait for the next chapter :3
4/9/2013 c28 Hi
Yay Jack's back with his family! Yay baby tooth saved the day! Yay Pitch got attacked by phil! Yay *Ack* North.. Giving.. Bear hug ..*crack* rib.. North.. Can't... Breath! Yay *collapses from pain oxygen deprivation and happiness*!
4/7/2013 c25 URAWSOME
Oh you are amusing. And yes I am freaking out. AWWWW COME ON! PLEASE PUT NEW ONE UP TODAY I LUVVV YOU'RE STORY AND HOW IT'S COMING ON: by the way have you always been doing the 2 away routine one in the morning and one in the afternoon because I really like that pattern if you can keep it up to the end of this story I will be really happy because it fits in with my daily routine perfectly. Keep up the good work okay? Good! Bye bye!
4/6/2013 c25 Em
Oh my gosh! When are you going to post again? You're killing me!
4/8/2013 c27 Anon
Baby Tooth to the rescue!
Not gonna say it, not gonna jinx it this time.
This is awesome.
Oh, Pitch. Go. Drown. In. A. Lake.
Wait Jack already did that.
Go... Go jump in some fire and die!
Poor Jack. *shakes head* UPDATE!
4/6/2013 c1 Anon
Guys.
Pull yourselves together!
He's not gonna die! This author is just torturing us.
My only worry is that PITCH is gonna find him...
I hope I didn't just jinx this...
He's not gonna die!
4/6/2013 c25 Anon
This is bad.
Really bad.
This is really, really, really bad.
I'm panicking so much I feel like I'm floating.
This has only happened once before, in the real world when I thought someone was going to die. Right in front of me.
Jack. Don't. Die.
Update!
4/6/2013 c25 Guest
Keep updating( very soon or I will go insane waiting) awesome story!
4/8/2013 c27 Guest
U r so amazing! I lov your story!
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »