for The Drawing

6/21/2014 c1 Wallaceismylove
?...what was that...? Sorry,but I didn't see the point
10/1/2013 c1 101The Light's Refrain
Heh, this was cute. Normally I don't care for high-school stuff, but this was nicely done. Though I would think that using Pokemon to deliver notes would be a lot more conspicuous than just passing notes the normal way...nice cameo by the others btw. Poor Wallace, now he feels bad...he would be the type to be oversensitive like that, too, especially in school. I kind of wish it had more of a proper ending to it though: as is, it stops at an odd place.
5/1/2013 c1 91Empress Empoleon
This was sweet. I've never read this pairing before, but I like what you've done with it. The plot is original - I've never read a story about Pokemon characters drawing - and there are minimal SPaG mistakes, so good job.

My only complaint would be this: [Wallace's head was buried in his arms, and I heard soft sobs coming from his direction. Wallace was crying.]

I know he cares for her, as you elaborated on in the second part of the story, when it was from his POV. But...crying in class? I generally don't read stories with Wallace as a character, but I know that he's definitely not a crier. He's more on the confident, bordering over-confident side, I'd say.

However, that really took nothing from the story, and this was still wonderful. :)
3/27/2013 c1 1Dexholder
This is really good.
3/26/2013 c1 AyzaAnne0225
I've never read this shipping before but good job Glac! I've been keeping tabs on some entries in PokeWrite despite not participating in it. Is that right?
Amyways, I think that it's considerate of Wallace to point out Winona's mistakes.
3/26/2013 c1 48reppad98
Oh wow, this was really cute, I like how you did it from both point of views. Only thing, well, Wallace cries? Now, I'll admit, I don't know his character (I didn't even know his name before I read this story, heh) so maybe I'm completely wrong, but isn't that a bit over the top...? Don't know though, since I don't know his character.
Anyway, it was a very nice read, thanks for writing!