for Bring Them Home

10/10 c19 icedancer2157gmail.com
by far one of the best fics I have ever read, u r very talented, and capture emotions perfectly
9/12/2019 c19 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
Fantastic. Story! I pretty much cried the entire way through! You are an amazing writer
1/21/2019 c1 KeniStories
Oh wow. Oh wow. I’m still stunned by this story. I’ve never felt so much emotion from a fanfic before. The detail and the character buildup was amazing. And then it was from this story that I learned of the song Home by Gabrielle Aplin. I can’t stop listening to it, in the light and thoughts of this story and how it went. I don’t often re-read, but this will be an exception. Farewell Thorin! And Fíli and Kíli!
May your memory never fade.
10/25/2018 c19 jinxcat21
I loved reading these two works. Some of the best I have ever read on this site. I want to make special mention of how Fili still seems to struggle a little throughout his reign - not allowing Kili or Thorin to go to Rivendell for fear of never seeing them again. I don't know if you intended it that way, but it stood out to me.
Keep writing!
8/16/2018 c19 tgo62
What a fantastic, well written story!
Thank you for sharing it.
4/15/2017 c19 3Unterflieger
God this was so good... usually my reviews are a few words like "Awesome, really good!that's probably because I'm German and writing English is sometimes really tiring and I feel like I write everything wrong and stuff xDbut yah this was really really really really emotional and I cried a few times... I just watched hobbit 3 for the first time and I'm down, like really really down and I'm glad at least Kíli and Fíli survived in this fanfiction... I especially liked the last chapter with the timeline... It made me smile and tear to on the inside all at once...Feel honored, you made me stay up until 01:29 am even though I have school tomorrow... Thanks for writing this and I'd really freak out if you'd keep writing! :3
4/12/2017 c19 Guest
Brilliant I'm crying now thank you amazing writing g x
8/14/2016 c19 43Moonraykir
I was wondering if Kili would end up with Neri. I'm glad he did.
8/14/2016 c18 Moonraykir
I really liked the coronation oath. Well ended!
8/14/2016 c17 Moonraykir
I like the backstory you created for Ori. Very poignant.
8/12/2016 c15 Moonraykir
It's good to see Dis reunited with her boys!
7/28/2016 c13 Moonraykir
I really liked the visit to the infirmary.
7/28/2016 c12 Moonraykir
Whew, talking about this was a big step for Fili. I look forward to seeing how he grows from here.
7/23/2016 c9 Moonraykir
Ori's book seems like it should help do the trick! I wonder how Fili will react to Arwen's vision?
7/21/2016 c8 Moonraykir
I'm glad Fili will finally be able to begin recovering now.
555 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »