for Five Times Danny Castellano is a Man (and One Time He Totally Isn't)

6/10/2015 c1 Dee
Omg that was fantastic! So funny he passed out, but I kind of see it happening ?
7/17/2014 c1 6A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away
This was really sweet and funny and really in character! I could so easily read it in their voices!
2/5/2014 c1 23onewritergirl93
Hahaha. This is BRILLIANT! It's sweet and romantic and hilarious - definitely a favorite! LOVE!
2/1/2014 c1 25kamikazehearts
Pretty sure I've never loved anything like I love this story. It's a masterpiece and nothing less.
1/25/2014 c1 27HelenVanPattersonPatton
Ugh, this so good. Just like all your other stories. I've read this and several other of your Mindy stories twice today already and don't think I won't make it a third and fourth. You write their voices scarily well. And your plotting seems so natural and effortless. I am greedy for more. Please keep up the good work. I'll stay here, quietly pining while you write.
12/17/2013 c1 LeChick
Oh this is too cute
10/26/2013 c1 3daysofyeshi
Love love love.
7/22/2013 c1 1cactuscorsage
You really have Mindy's voice down. I mean, that really is impressive. I especially loved the part about Instagramming that picture.
6/28/2013 c1 moyrani
Brilliant. Loved it, specially the one time he wasn't a man. Most men do react that way no matter how many times they've seen it, lol.
5/17/2013 c1 3SwirlingSilver
Loved this. Very funny, realistic and romantic little snippets. I especially loved number 4 and 5. Thanks for sharing.
4/12/2013 c1 27seconds
This was perfection. It was cute and funny and so in character. I absolutely LOVED it! :)
4/11/2013 c1 4jka1
This was so funny/romantic! Great story :)
4/5/2013 c1 4IslandGem
Okay you are definitely one of my fave Mindy writers here! I LOVE the use of this awesome phrase from Ep1! Its so well written and had me in stitches 'til the birth which I could so see happening too. Lovely!
4/5/2013 c1 Joy
So sweet, I love the proposal! Danny seems really thoughtful even if he doesn't always act like it
4/4/2013 c1 2Dizzy88
I just thought you should know I completely, utterly love this piece. You capture their voices and their relationship PERFECTLY.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »