for An Ocean of Guilt

9/28/2020 c1 myhpfanfics
more things about percy calling george, georgie. imma do a fanfic like that
9/18/2020 c1 Guest p
I love how Percy calls George "Georgie" and not just George. I think more stories need to have the Percy/George relationship...I mean people just assume that George hates Percy and that just isn't true.
Just look Percy is George's older brother who is the closest to George in age. Being about 1 year and 8 months. There is absolutely no way George can hate him. GREAT story by the way. if this were a frosted flakes commercial I would say, THEIR GREAT!
From, Guest :p
8/10/2020 c1 something-siriusly-wrong
oh Percy, it's good to have you back... this was amazing
5/23/2018 c1 13creativesm75
very good
11/15/2014 c1 Rairabia
Your fics r perfect! They always make me cry. Thanks for writing
11/2/2013 c1 bookaholic2000
Good. I liked it.
3/29/2013 c1 Seth
This an amazing story. I loved how you showed Percy's thought process about how he realized he was wrong. I also thought the way he thought of Harry at first and how he came around was interesting.

If you are interested in more writing, I belong to this terrific Harry Potter role play called Sonora Academy. The site address is www . sonoramagic . net (without the spaces). We would love to have a talented writer such as yourself. Hope to see you there!
3/27/2013 c1 5youwannabekate
Well. That's another three visits with my psychiatrist. She's starting to blame all my problems on fanfic.

WHHHAAAAA WHYYYYYY DID YOU DO THAT TO MEEEEEEE I CANT DEAL WITH THIS MY FEEEEEEEEEEEELS CHO STOPPIT MY FEELS I CANT JUST NOOOOOOOOOO FEELS AP;SDFJKFDS;;KEJFJA

That fic. That's good stuff. Depressing stuff, but good stuff.