for Surviving is Just Step One

7/1/2020 c12 distanceincrowdedrooms
Thank you so much for this chapter! For letting Sam come to terms with Benny and Dean's friendship. I hope he will become friends with Benny too!
6/6/2020 c24 Guest
Wow this is amazing..I always hated Sam being a hypocrite that time. Benny deserved so much better.. This kind of gave me Sams side of story a little bit of sense
2/3/2019 c13 ManySkills
Aw, hell. You made me cry. Darn you
2/2/2019 c24 1WhatAmIDoingHere
Just finished reading this behemoth. It was worth ever second of my time. I’d put this as one of the top five fanfics I’ve read. And I’ve read a lot of fanfics. Thanks so much for sharing your immense talent as well as time so generously. I hope you continue to write more spn treasures like this.
11/27/2018 c22 Guest
You know the worst thing to do with someone suffering from ptsd is to push to the extreme like san is right now with dean.
11/27/2018 c20 Guest
Always hated how sam treated benny .its ok for him to have monster friends/girlfriends but the rare occasion dean had a monster friend sam wanted to kill it right away despite the fact that the monster had proven himself worthy of trust and had, had deans back when sam didn't when sam abandoned deab in purgatory benny had deans back if it wasn't for benny dean would probably still be rotting in purgatory waitting for sam to flget him out not knowing sam would of still been living his pathetic apple pie life!
11/27/2018 c16 Guest
Im out letting innocent people die is NOT what should of happened san took their protection and left them to die. They weren't all bad and were clearly blackmailed to be there in the first place abd sam still left them to die. And dean doesn't even seem to care, spent the whole time there trying to save them the whole time after being injured begging sam not to leave them and then wakes uo finds out there dead and doesn't seem to care.
11/27/2018 c10 Guest
Sams not just leaving them to die but his forcing dean to leave them to die too and while sam may never regret it dean will hold on to tgat guilt for life.
11/27/2018 c2 Guest
For once i really wish sam would shit up and actually listen to what dean says. Sam is so selfish
6/16/2018 c24 4Handles14
Thank you so much for delving into Dean's experiences in Purgatory. I love your stories, and this one definitely is one of my favorites!
4/23/2018 c24 bea
Cheryl,
wow! Thank you so much for this amazing story. I hardly could stop reading it when I needed to. I really loved the length, characters and situations. Please continue writing as long as it is also fun for you (which I hope it is)! Thank you so much for sharing!
5/30/2017 c24 tezmilion
This is officially the greatest Season 8 fic I've ever read. Believe me, I've read a lot of them.
2/26/2017 c12 42Ashray1
I really, really like this fic, it's great work, and seems very believable. You portray their characters very well.
I really hated when Sam threatend Benny in the show. He is the one who let other monsters go when Dean wants to hunt them, tries to convince Dean that not all of them are bad, and the one time Dean agrees with him he is againt it, when he had no proplem to let another vampire go... I really wanted to kick his ass that moment (Even if he is too tall for me to reach him XD )

(Sorry for posting the same review twice, I didn't notice that I'M not logged in)
2/26/2017 c12 Guest
1/2/2017 c24 2SassyJ2Supernatural
You are an amazing writer. I love reading your stories. Hope you never stop :)
541 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »