FanFiction.Net
for Digital Yokai challenge

10/23/2022 c1 catspats31
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:

You should place the announcement in your profile or in your most recently uploaded chapter in any of your stories as an author's note. Don't disturb the story section with a story that has nothing but non-story related material. Feel free to check out the "Game: Did someone say challenge?: The Challenge Thread" thread at the "Writers Anonymous" forum.
8/22/2013 c1 63KKD Silver
How do we respond if we want to accept this challenge? I'd be willing to accept this challenge if you'd let me know. I'll be glad to have Veemon or Guilmon as my primary main character, even using a special device to disguise their Digimon forms with a human one. Also, I'm thinking of having other Digimon enter in to be paired up with the other main girls that I don't end up pairing with my main one. If this is okay with you, please let me know.

I also have experience with a DIgimon X-Over before if you wish to check it out. But, if I need to accept this via PM, let me know and I'll send you what I have here as soon as I can.
4/13/2013 c1 11Ice Wolf Fang
aw your not doing that story anymore to bad