for Tragic Irony

9/18/2020 c1 Guest p
Sorry, I was looking at my review and saw that my name appears as, Guest p. It's actually Guest :p
I thought you should know that, But very good story. I didn't realize.
5/23/2018 c1 13creativesm75
nice. sad
11/4/2015 c1 2GodricGeoffreyGryffindor
It's more inevitable than ironic that one or both of the twins would die in an explosion. I mean, if you play around with dangerous potions long enough, somebody's bound to take one full in the face.

But still, an explosion in war is not at all the same as an exploding prank. It kinda stretches credulity to think that George would equate the two.
11/1/2014 c1 Rairabia
I read the Fic that Harry dies, u know... And then I read this one.. Dude, I just had stopped crying and I started again, ur ability to make me cry I amazing, congratulations
7/9/2014 c1 Guest
The last sentence is BOGUS
3/25/2014 c1 1skMoony
No words.. only tears... I think I shall go sit in a corner now. I think Fred's death was one of the worst moments in Deathly Hallows. Nice fanfic though. Short and sweet (sweet as in to the point.. D:). The ending was really good as well. Keep writing!
8/1/2013 c1 16LightsPast
This is so good, and so sad! The ending was just . . . . *sobs* All the stories of yours I've read so far have done this to me, you definitely have a talent for stirring up emotions!
3/27/2013 c1 1SuperValeWhoStuck4Life
Tears. I am in tears.
3/27/2013 c1 510yellow 14
Beautifully captured, keep writing
3/27/2013 c1 5youwannabekate
Do you do this to me on purpose? I swear. You may be the queen of oneshots, but you are sending me on a fast track to manic depression.

I guess that means you're doing something right.

And it's sort of my fault. I'm the one who reads all your stuff.
NO that's your fault again! Because this stuff is so freakin GOOD, it's addictive and I have no choice!
3/27/2013 c1 2WowYikes
so sad :(
3/27/2013 c1 11harrypotterforeverx
no no no no :'( i nearly cried!
it was so good.