for A Study in Cyberman

3/9/2014 c2 2Monsterprincess
I knew that I would be interested in a Doctor Who/Sherlock story about the Cybermen. Oh but you haven't continued since June of last year. Maybe some day you will. I love the fact that "Doctor Who" is a fictional character for the Sherlock characters and that for the Docter, Sherlock Holmes is a well known fictional character to him. And of course Lestrade is a Whovian! lol.
11/26/2013 c2 5Smiling Dreams
Ooo, Sherlock don't naw who da Doctor is!
*facepalm* never. Speak. Again.
11/26/2013 c1 Smiling Dreams
*facepalm* *laughter* *more facepalm* *presses next chapter button*
9/1/2013 c2 1SammyKatz
anytime Molly is friends with the Doctor I am happy. Anytime she surprises Sherlock because he underestimated her, I really love it. Please update the SHIELD. Tony is wonderful and the chances of him annoying Sherlock is just making my mind palace a giggle feast.
8/3/2013 c2 7TheGirlWithTheAngelMask
This story is great so far! I'm loving it please update soon :3
6/29/2013 c2 13GoddessOfApples
Wonderful story! Do carry on! I would definately like to see The Doctor and Sherlock together:):) Two geniuses in one room:):) The idea is great! Although the direct speeches in the first chapter tended to be a little too long, but that's a minor problem:P Fantastic idea!:):):):):):) (sorry if I used too many ! and :P:) A bad habit of mine:P:P)
-Ave
4/1/2013 c1 1DeltaCore
I really enjoyed this! It's a fun idea, and I can't wait to see Sherlock and the Doctor in the same room. However, your sentences did tend to run on a bit. Maybe you could shorten them a little?
And do you have an editor, aside from yourself?
-DC