for Wishing and Hoping

10/24/2013 c1 1GeekItUp
Cosette and Enjolras stare down, Cosette and Grantaire friendship, and Cosette just in general made this story funny and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing this with us!
8/18/2013 c1 1Iceangel1229
Yes. OMG. I love all the references you make. The Hunger Games one almost made me laugh as hard as the Narnia one did in the last one. The looks I'm getting though... XD Thanks for sharing. Until next time :)
7/22/2013 c1 6buckyybarnes
ily
5/6/2013 c1 5kili-grabmyhand
The interaction between Enjolras and Cosette is priceless. I quite like ferocious Cosette. And, as always, I love Apollo. As I read this, I SEE it. That's how good this is. You definitely deserve more reviews on all of your Les Mis work. Kudos on yet another great chapter.
4/28/2013 c1 1sarahmozer
I have serious Cosette issues because of her stupid happiness and undyingness and general un - miserableness (which is totally not okay if she wants to be in the book because it's fucking called Les Miserables and she's not allowed not to be miserable even though she was actually a little bit badass as a kid) all the time, but this may actually let me be somewhat okay with her existence because she seems to have regained some of her former childhood badassery. All I can say is she better not fuck up R's chance with Enjolras.

And I was in tears laughing over Courf's texts.
4/22/2013 c1 12TatorVerse
I absolutely adore your version of Cosette. I mean, how can someone be sweet, charming, and bad-ass at the same time. And I just love Courfeyrac's texts and how he dresses like he's from a romance novel. It's so nice that Grantaire and Cosette were friends way before she was friends with Les Amis. I really do think that R is Cosette's favorite Les Amis. It's a nice story.
3/28/2013 c1 1FallingInABlazeOfLight
I love the idea that Cossette was Grantaire's friend first. It's just one of those weird not-really-twists that are kinda cool.
3/27/2013 c1 19Trapped in Icy Flame
Grantaire and I have the exact same feelings regarding people caring about us.

Also I love Cosette.

Also I'm choosing to believe Emjolras is as wickedly jealous of her as I am.