FanFiction.Net
for Love is a Temple

9/14/2014 c1 3AnonymousM
I really liked this :) I rhink, perhaps, Ariadne is a little OOC, but we don't really see her character (or Arthur's, for that matter) explored that much, so I think it's a valid characterization.

All in all, I quite liked your story :) I liked the ending as well, and I found the development of their relationship to be really interesting and well-written. In fact, I think "well-written" could be applied to this whole thing. You're a really good writer :)
1/7/2014 c1 whatshername76
Another amazing fic! Loved how you wrote Arthur and Ariadne in this. It always seems a bumpy ride between these two, but they find each other in the end.
8/7/2013 c1 Birdy21
Too lazy to log in, but probably one of me favourite fics ever! You should've written more chapter :P Well done!
5/10/2013 c1 music.is.my.heroine
I LOVED THIS seriously it was perfect I love that you wrote this from Arthur's p.o.v and their characters were written so perfect I'm going to look for more stories from you now :D
4/11/2013 c1 13Coffee Filters
This was an amazing read! Extremely inspiring from how you characterized Arthur and how you put such a great voice on their relationship. Your Ariadne is powerful and knows hersrlf, much more like the film. There are also lots of great lines and undercurrents of humor that I just loved stumbling into as I read. Great job! I love your style!
3/31/2013 c1 Teanah
This was a very good story! I actually felt all the emotions that you wrote for the characters. I also did not expect Ariadne and Eames, so that was a twist and a very good one. Thanks for posting this story!
3/28/2013 c1 Christine
I loved it. You're descriptions of A&A are wonderful.
3/28/2013 c1 Guest
This fic is so good! I especially love the beginning with the kisses ;)

Great work!
-Audrey
3/28/2013 c1 cinematherapy
Perfect!
3/28/2013 c1 6nowarning23
I adore this song... thanks for posting this. I read your stories religiously.
3/28/2013 c1 22Lazarus76
Gorgeous story. Good to see you back.
3/28/2013 c1 Lauraa-x
Great to see you back :) I love this story! They didn't know its love, until it hit them. Can't wait to read "Hooded". Always love your A&A fanfics. xx
3/28/2013 c1 1miamighurl
Yay first review! Lol I love all your stories and this just happens to be my new favorite! - I love the AxA relationship and I hope to hear more. I also enjoyed Arthur's mental conversations concerning his impulsiveness! Nice touch!