for You Had Your Chance

1/3/2017 c3 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
2/20/2015 c1 KMB
This is really good. Like REALLY GOOD! Love the way Aster is kept as a pet, he's just so darn cute!
7/24/2014 c3 Guest
Awwww SO CUTE.
7/24/2014 c1 Guest
Wow...I LOVE IT PLEASE CUNTINUE.
11/29/2013 c3 3Leticia Moriarty
cool story
7/10/2013 c3 inuXkaglover
could we have a happy chapter where bunny finds out about jacks guilt and how pitch has turned him into a pet and he truly comforts him to the best of his ability...just a suggestion :D
6/16/2013 c3 2nivael
Wow...ok... that part with tooth and north was really disturbing...
really, really disturbing...
If i was Pitch i would have ran away while screaming at the sight of that.

I would like to see more about bunny. Maybe he can help Jack to get over his loneliness.
Im pretty curious to see what happens next. Please update soon!
6/16/2013 c3 7Kaylessa
I suppose it's mildly redundant by now to tell you that I worry about you sometimes, isn't it? Nonetheless, an interesting chapter. Wouldn't North's beard, once it was properly washed out, be sufficient to hide his mangled throat?
6/15/2013 c3 2When my mind is Frozen
This is so wonderfully dark and twisted! I love These kinds of fics!
6/14/2013 c3 4Qwerty124
Yes to "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde". Also, Jack's regret could cause him to self harm.
6/13/2013 c3 Azhaeda
This is quite possibly the darkest RotG fanfic I have ever read. I like it. XD Although, the whole Jack is Pitch's pet is

creepy, coupled in with the earlier insanity. Still, very good read. ;)

Oh, and a Jekyll and Hyde RotG fanfic sounds really cool. Hope you decide to write it. :D
6/13/2013 c3 22Esther Kirkland
Honestly, I just want some kind of resolution - just like any "proper fan" I like suffering characters as much as anyone...But I do want some sort of saving grace at the end.
Have to say - as gruesome as this is, it's rather poetic. Thanks for posting!
(One thing I would really recommend though - don't put funny comments in the "line breaks". It ruins the mood. :D )
6/13/2013 c3 2Kyuubi's Death
I love this new chapter and i am happy that you updated
6/13/2013 c3 13FeralSins
I WANNA READ THAT STORY!

Jack would be 'Jekyll' and Bunny would be 'Hyde'?
cause PookeCurse over on Tumblr took up the idea and called them Jokul and Hyde (darker versions of the originals)
6/13/2013 c3 Guest
I'll never sleep again...never...it was that good. That creepy.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »