for Familiar of 10

10/6/2019 c1 Bluzerker
Man the comments give such a nice heads up on what’s to come.
8/15/2019 c7 ZenkuStratos
Cant wait for the next chapter. comon. i love it. pleeazzzeee keep writing.
6/28/2019 c5 Guest
Louise grabbed Ben when he was jetray, who can shoot lasers from his tail
4/1/2019 c7 Crossoverlover242
Cool
11/2/2018 c7 Guest
I want more chapters of this story of the ben 1o at zero in the tsukaima please.
4/7/2018 c1 7bulk Locke the the grim head
I like this story. I would like your opinion on my own Ben 10 story greenflare
4/20/2017 c7 Likeddis
Nice job. I'm really enjoying your story. Don't you think you can give Albedo the Ultimatrix with new aliens like NRG and Water Hazard so that he can be a challenge for Ben since his negative aliens can go ultimate.
Also I suggest that when Albedo and Ben brawl, Ben should use his childhood aliens like Heatblast against Albedo's Water hazard and Albedo's upchuck against Ben as Swampfire and finally Ben defeating Albedo with Bendragon since Albedo doesn't have that form.
12/24/2016 c7 2gwencarson126
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
REALLY WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
ITS ALREADY DECEMBER 2016
GOOD STORY DONT LET IT DIE
11/14/2016 c1 Axel Fones
Feels like Ben10 is a bit op for the setting, considering his experience at this point in the ben10 timeline. Adding runes on top of that seems superfluous, but I'm interested to see how it all pans out.
11/12/2016 c2 just.rreading
'cute'. you called Louise 'cute'. CUTE. what is wrong with you?! shes anything but Cute! shes a disgusting sadistic bitch; not 'cute'! and even if she wasnt, Ben has a GIRLFRIEND. hes DATING. he cant just go around thinking 'this girl's cute'.
10/13/2016 c7 Guest
Lol
If there is a Ben Tennyson then there surely is an Albedo
ahahahha
2/10/2015 c7 19JTD3
Is it me or do others see the Spiderman reference s?
10/29/2014 c2 10Lightning Ash
Terrible. I believe you should quit writing this story. You just can't write this particular story competently, most likely because of your fear. You're too scared to let the story flow in its natural route. I can tell.

For instance, you keep comparing Ben to Saito, involuntarily, at least during the scene where Ben loses consciousness, just like Saito did in canon. THIS, in reality, would not happen. Ben is a inter-dimensional, highly superpowered warrior, while Saito, at the time, was a fucking normal Japanese civilian. It made logical sense for him to pass out after experiencing newfound pain he had probably never before experienced in his short life.

Ben 10, on the other hand... Yeah, I'll leave it at that. You get the picture.

You've fucked up. It probably wasn't your intention but making Ben pass out not but twice has thoroughly pussified his character, henceforth I can't enjoy this story.

Sorry, boss, but I'm abandoning ship.

Peace.