for Familiar of 10

3/29/2013 c2 KO
I keep forgetting Guiche, he's pretty easy to forget. You should bring out Ghostfreak with Mott, damn perfect way to scare the shit out of any many!
3/29/2013 c2 Jose19
I am extremely pleased that someone decided to do a crossover with Ben 10 and the Familiar of Zero because I want to see how these characters interact with each other, and how Ben handles being in a world unlike his own because it doesn't have technology like his own world.
3/29/2013 c2 22edboy4926
Good chapter.
Yes, Siesta should feel the same way around Ben.
3/29/2013 c1 Guest
Okay I'm going to give you some advice. Either read the light novels at Baka-Tsuki (this is recommended more than the other option) or watch the anime. You will not do well relying on other fanfics to know about a setting, this is a 99% fact.
3/29/2013 c2 20NewMystery356
I think an Appoplexian would be more appropriate than a Vaxasaurian, because the prior could defeat Louise with words (and I use the term loosely, no pun intended), whereas the latter would probably not be able to fit inside most rooms. Of course, it'd be quite interesting for her to have a large Vulpinmancer greeting her in the morning from Ben's spot in the corner, since she might think her familiar got eaten.
3/29/2013 c2 necrofantasia
I hope you don't allow Louise to have her way on Ben like she did on Saito again,I mean to attack your OWN familiar just because he is talking back and Ben doing nothing because she's sleeping? I don't know Ben should see her as nothing more than a slaver that need to be put down.
3/29/2013 c2 10ultima-owner
3/28/2013 c1 ultima-owner
Have Percival be a fire dot Mage and a fire whip as a weapon
3/28/2013 c1 8Codecrash
FINALLY someone besides me came up with this idea. (as challenged in chapter 5 of my 'Ben Wonder' fic. God I love self promotion!) As for what to do next I might have a few descent suggestions. Plus I would recomend watching the original show. To do this simply PM me and I'll tell you how. (I'd tell you in this review but I don't want to advertise the site you can find it on. Lest the grow too popular and get shut down for copywright infringement.)
3/28/2013 c1 Guest
As a fan of Ben 10 this fic promise a lot and have a great start, that Ben avoid being branded as familiar and his hero side come on about Bullying, that was very nice.

I agree with the idea of Percival being a fire mage, the fire would not make damage to the crystal and that will show the power of Ben at the front of the academy, after that, both Ben and Louise should talk about what is trully is being a familiar and ask if Ben want to become one. And agree with other ideas that Ben must have his own personality and not become a Saito Stand-In, he should not be reduced to a laundry boy, take all the physical abuse of louise and show that he is his friend not his mascot to mistreat.

And how will Julie, Gwen and Kevin will react to ben sudden disapparenced? will paradox intervened? will grandpa Max come to help them? will they visit Azmuth to track the Omnitrix?

waiting for more, keep with good ideas and not going to close to canon.

Att
Nivek
3/28/2013 c1 KO
It's about god damn time someone made a Ben 10 and FoZ crossover, and I feel sorry for that guy, he's about to get his ass kicked. Also, if you plan on doing the fight with Fouquet, might I suggest Way Big or Humongasuar? yes, i suck at writing the names. For the fight with Mott, I'd say scare the loving shit out of he bastard and bring in Ghostfreak!
3/28/2013 c1 guest
I demand a second chapter pronto; also, I have never seen Foz either. Just don't let Ben take Louise's crap.
3/28/2013 c1 22edboy4926
Awesome intro
Looking forward to more
Nice in being the first one to write about this crossover.
You had some grammar errors.
3/28/2013 c1 6Blackops
My opinion is that Percival should be a fire mage.
I have seen so many fics were characters with the power to rebel and fight against mages end up being Lousie's bitch for some reason, please DO NOT do that. Have Ben show her that he is an individual and will not stand for her childish and immature behavior. So please no clothes washing, no whipping, no taking an explosion and not fighting back, and please no letting her get away with doing what's wrong.
164 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11