for First Chapters

9/9/2020 c13 Difdi
Ridding the country of everyone of a certain religion wouldn’t work under US laws either, since you’d need to repeal the first amendment to do it. Otherwise, anyone attempting to carry out the order would be guilty of a federal crime punishable by ten years in prison - life or execution if anyone died as a result of the order, even obe of the people carrying it out at the hands of one of their victims.
9/9/2020 c11 Difdi
If Japan didn’t do it, people will wonder who did kill global civilization. And the most obvious suspect will be whoever pointed the finger at the Japanese most.
6/29/2019 c1 commanderbog
I like the second one and the third to last one the most. Something about them. It would be interesting to read about how Ranchan survives the streets.
6/9/2019 c5 Daniel T Stack
Might be fun to have this happen after the Musk encounter and them just attempting the Amazon nonsense to try to make it more believable than say Soun throwing them out for Ranma not accepting him as an option for marriage. Maybe even have the Amazon part as a half truth of Kolohn locking Genma herself for even thinking about making Ranma marry a man that old. Crazy thing is I can't put it past the Justice League managing to let Genma actually speak again. And have the speech/translation module mess up and and say any thoughts he isn't careful about not realizing just how much of his thoughts his panda body was saying anyway. J'ohn even has some tech that fits the bill already.

It would be nice if Tim has a difference from the Animated series. His key difference in the comic books. Have his dad still be alive. Say he got picked up in a neighboring city for a petty theft and that kept him in jail long enough to not get killed as was stated when Tim was taken in by Animated Bruce.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
6/9/2019 c17 Daniel T Stack
That is because they somehow have her exceed even the BBC Cumberbatch version of Sherlock. Without even, in most fanfiction, putting thought into what she is seeing because they need her to know it all right then even if it goes beyond what makes sense for her to see.

Interesting Story Start and I wish I had seen more of the story for Ranma's life in the time between the horn nubs and this.
Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
6/9/2019 c17 2steamrick
Oh wow, now this is a story I'd just *love* to see you write.

As someone that's familiar with the actual NSW story (Ack writes good smut if you're squick resistant) I cannot wait what you'd do with that 'verse.
5/3/2019 c14 3skywiseskychan
Well this one is honestly interesting. I'm curious to see just where it would end up going, particularly with the gender relations of the time. I'm less interested in that Ranma one that you posted after this, that doesn't strike me as being close to as intriguing as this one is.
3/27/2019 c14 61Pyeknu
Okay, it would be interesting if you did this one, friend.
3/27/2019 c11 Guest
Given that you already killed Akane, because *of course* Ranma always has to be the survivor, that one doesn't interest me at all anymore. Sorry.
3/26/2019 c1 guest
Maybe April Fools Day could involve pics of Ranma's male (and female) forms dressed in a baker's uniform carrying a whole REAL cheesecake being passed as "cheesecake" pics (the sexy kind). LOL XD
3/25/2019 c14 1Neihaera
Well ... I'd put it down for "honourable mention". I'm curious enough to be interested in it, but much more enthusiastic for bringing Phoenix, Island Way, or Final Mission out of mothballs.
3/25/2019 c14 1Miklagaard
Had she wanted to sabotage the slavers, Deborah could have easily waged an assassination campaign. So I gotta ask... is there a reason she's helping one of the most corrupt and evil regimes in history? Sakura didn't look inclined to throw in with Sauron, after all.
3/25/2019 c14 Sorrow
Me? I'd read the heck outta this!
3/25/2019 c14 8Compucles
You're right that an American Civil War alternate history probably wouldn't be that popular to begin with, but the bigger issue is why would we want to watch someone try and change the outcome of that war?!
3/1/2019 c13 fellow
So glad to see this storyline active once more. :)
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »