for Potions Fume, Baby Boom, and Ministry Doom

6/20/2021 c2 Razeus1
Guess the students have no rights to privacy what with Dumby spewing out all details to the whole school.
6/20/2021 c1 Razeus1
Uhhh...
Harry's 'best friends' didn't go with him to the hospital wing, only Dean did, unless you missed a paragraph or two?
4/2/2021 c12 3Cadfael007
Great story! I have to admit that I was hesitant to read a story with Ron bashing but you moulded his canon personality perfectly to fit this story arc perfectly. Good job! I am just wondering if Dumbledore used a time turner to go back in time to fight himself in the Department of Mysteries?
11/19/2020 c12 Guest
a bit of constructive criticism - in one of the chapters you wrote that Harry would have to deliver through a C-section and then in the final chapter describe it as “pushing”
11/9/2020 c12 1Astroneko6000
the ending was too rushed.
10/26/2020 c2 jokewhite2001
es impactante en el buen sentido,gracias
10/25/2020 c1 SonyaRose
I love the title it just says it all
9/12/2020 c12 11ReaderOfDramione
what's Hermione and Severus's kids names and if Snape treats Hermione better
9/12/2020 c2 ReaderOfDramione
Damn, Snamione twins!
9/12/2020 c1 ReaderOfDramione
uh how can Harry become pregnant, hes a boy, I mean at least he gets to experience the pain of birthing a child
8/25/2020 c4 1K1P1
your story is good but you responses to reviewers are longer than your chapters which severely detracts from your writing
5/21/2020 c2 Liam
This is Crazy
5/15/2020 c12 AmeTheSytherin
I love the ending! This is probably the best fan fiction I’ve ever read. And trust me, I’ve read a lot.
4/13/2020 c2 SINFULASHER
IM TYPING IN CAPS THIS IS GOOD VERY GOOD MORE FOREVER
11/6/2019 c1 Comicbook Guy
Worst. Story. Idea. Ever!
Seriously I couldn't come up a whackier summary if on madcap mushrooms, two pints of dwarf ale & gone bstcrap crazy! Hope you look back on this as old shame & regret writing it?
467 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »