for Die Another Day

1/6 c19 Ex - DrkNess
12/29/2020 c2 I am a person 123
monty python. 'just a flesh wound. "of course it could also have nothing to do with that and its just a coincidence
12/27/2020 c16 16Luciendar
Yeah, you've literally just FUBAR'd your story. I mean, the death God is backing all of this. In the beginning, Naruto was told that death was watching. What happens to the souls devoured by Alduin? What does that mean for death? For the cycle of reincarnation? Yeah, no way death would let that fly.
12/27/2020 c12 Luciendar
This seems easy to early. I mean, I honestly though the entire kiri rebellion happened in Naruto's lifetime, canonically speaking. I thought it was Obito who cast the illusion. And Mei, isn't she barely older than kakashi?
12/14/2020 c19 Guest
I NEED MORE
12/14/2020 c19 1Epoli
Thank you for writing this story. I hope you're doing well in life. Thank you for your efforts, and have a blessed day.
12/1/2020 c19 AG732
The messaiha has returned
11/27/2020 c3 Guest
Absolutely amazing story. I love the way you handled the shinigami. I oddly love this Uchiha Naruto. I love the choice of time setting.

I especially like that I can tell from the conversation with Shinigami that you actually have a direction for the plot, something a lot of, even great, writers manage to neglect in their excitement. Cannot wait to read more.
11/21/2020 c10 Guest
Not actually Haku.
BUT YOU WILL DO!
Naruto fathering Haku is now the Second best thing possible.
11/13/2020 c19 EtheriousLogia
update so gud plz
11/5/2020 c2 Mastersgtjames
why the hell is the MC, not OP? He should have all kinds of stuff to make him OP. Or did the shinigami nerf his ass? In which case this story died 1 chapter in.
11/5/2020 c1 Mastersgtjames
sharingan is nice... But if you had the sharingan, the byakugan and the tenseigan, combined into a Rinne-TenseiSharingan, that would be good. If you had, in your body, Senju blood (for Wood release, healing chakra, and potentially immortality), Uchiha Blood, Uzumaki blood (for chakra reserves and Fuinjutsu), and Otsutsuki/Kaguya blood (for the elemental releases). MC could LITERALLY become a god. Straight up like Kaguya. If MC either contained or absorbed the bijuu or the juubi, then even better. Especially if he absorbed kaguya's power. He is not her kid, he has no sentimentality about imprisoning her.
10/29/2020 c19 Weldfair
This is interesting. The first few chapters lead me down a drain reading this story in under 3 hours or possibly less. But frankly, I was disappointed in the village massacre arc. It could be done correctly possibly revised because you provided not enough ideas to make it seem more justifiable for Naruto to massacre the whole villagers, also Naruto's harem was done no justice, it's like they're on the side for quirks and fun yet they can't do anything for Naruto and his deppression. Alas, I feel like you're not in your right state when you wrote the recent chapters. My apologies if I seem privy to your privacy and thoughts. But maybe rest? Reset your enthusiasm, read your stories again, relax and see if it does you good.
10/26/2020 c19 Guest
Why Kaguya doesn't use Black zetsu to track or kill madara?
10/27/2020 c4 Mereningen
Why cut the lemon pretty please add lemon
3,808 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »