for Die Another Day

1/10 c8 TigerJacob
Bringing Genin to Ame was so scripted you could be blind and still see it coming, ironically it all comes back to eyes lmao.
1/9 c7 TigerJacob
There are a lot of pluses and I think this was one of the first of the travel back and get the three kind of fic so respect for that.

But between that magical dragon summon of epicness and OPness found in a cave, yami naruto trying to be Kurama 2.0, and Naruto being assigned to kill Hanzo with a genin team (probably to force another near death experience to pull at the heart strings of one of the love interests)...it does have things that utterly cripple the seriousness and immersion of the fic.

At least the grammar and flow stays relatively high quality, without it the cringe moments would be an instant drop.
12/23/2021 c19 DragonPikelz
this is such a good story I can't wait to see what comes next
12/11/2021 c8 Guest
wtf, this epic battle.
this epic battle! will naruto have Rinnegan 9 Tomoe like Sasuke
11/22/2021 c10 1MonCappy
There is an error here. Danzo is much younger in this time frame. Also, he will still have his eye as he lost it in the incident that killed Yahiko.
11/15/2021 c4 K
Itachi's mom, has got it going on
11/7/2021 c19 Danirodriguez1995
Please continue, the story is very good, Please don't give up, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a huge fan of this type of story and the truth is they have no comparison.
11/4/2021 c6 1Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Wow. Iron Sand Kazekage is a complete and utter tool...Huh. Never knew. *shrugs* NEXT CHAAPTAAAH!
11/4/2021 c5 Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Well aint THAT a spoiler twist. I look forward to reading the next chapter...After I grind on Destiny 2.
11/4/2021 c3 Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Why da faq haven't I read this?! I HAVE NO FUCK CLUE!
11/3/2021 c19 2RETRO9
Will this get an update or naw
10/25/2021 c8 Guest
Nice...he getting all the moms. Make sure he gets sakuras mom too so that human blister does not exist
10/8/2021 c19 RyTheGuy
Really just ended it like that huh
9/19/2021 c2 Joshbbeer
Omg you used a whole chapter to talk about nothing
9/14/2021 c19 Guest
Man this story was so good. I know its been more than a year since being updated, but I really wish it would keep going. Literally my only gripe with the story was that Naruto seemed to get too strong too fast. Like maybe you could neef him by taking away his Rinnegan or his Kaguya Powers, or hinder his ability to summon or something like that.
3,872 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »