for Get Your Head In The Game

12/8/2013 c15 1swagmasterlol
Kim has a miscarriage? Maybe then, she kinda goes into like a depression, and so Jack decides he needs to stay, to be there for Kim..
Oh, and happy birthday! :)
_swagmasterlol
12/8/2013 c15 and-i-ope
This one!
12/8/2013 c15 Chloee0x0
Miscarriage
9/28/2013 c14 1KICKLOVERS
Hey I really like your story plz pm back
9/24/2013 c14 AnMaRo412
I love this story sooooo much! It is so amazing and wonderful! I really hope you get a chance to update soon! :)
9/23/2013 c14 5KarateGirl77
nice work
9/22/2013 c14 autumn1999
Thanks so much for updating! I hope you can update more often. Great chapter by the way. I can't believe the guys got a movie offer, hopefully they tell the girls soon. And it's about time Kim told Jack she's pregnant. I absolutely love this story! I can't believe that it's an end. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter! You're doing such an amazing job writing this story! Keep up the good work! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!C:
9/11/2013 c13 angry canadian
yo do me a favor and write another chapter i cant stay like this forever in this i need to know state so start writing
8/15/2013 c13 Guest
When will you update! I've been waiting to see what happens
8/12/2013 c13 cherrylovesfresa
OMFGGGGG! how come u don't post more chapters? but watever the reason is can u plizzzz post more chapts. cuz I'm getting tired of reading the same things over and over again and alwaus end in the same thing THAT THE BOYS ARE TALKING ABOUT WAT THEIR GONNA DO ABOUT THE MOVIE OFFER and is getting in my nerves that I haven't found out wat theill do about I soooo can u really post more chapts now or between these days? pliiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzz!
8/7/2013 c13 Guest
UPDATE!
8/2/2013 c13 1Frankistien
WHAAAAAAAAAT? MOOOOOVIE? twistttttttt! im like flipping out right now. this is pure aweomeness. usually i dont read kickin it fan fics about them and their kids, but this is SO EPIC!
7/19/2013 c13 cherrylovesfresa
OMFG! that story is soooo freakin awesome! hope u do more chapters more oftten l, cuz i cant wait was is gonna happen and everyones reaction about the news and i also want to know wat will happen to them cuz of their girlfriends having their babys almost at the same time. hope that u do more chapters soon! i love u no homo ;) ;p
7/10/2013 c13 Anonpurple