for What If

3/10 c4 sad day
my dog her name was Ruby got run over by a car and we took her to vet but thay said thay couldn't do any thing so we had to have put down she was a doe boxer only a 1 year old im miss her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch
5/2/2020 c3 grisco
I usually read a fanficticon about a ship and become obsessed with that ship but I just don't like Rogan although I am a low key GeCe shipper but for some reason I prefer Cogan
6/29/2019 c32 164Linneagb
Awwwwwww. I loved the last line. And I kept wondering how this story would be finished and this was just the perfect ending. And I love Mavis and her name. And Tinka and Ty's names for the twins are awful but they're just so... Tinka! You've put them all into their characters so great and I've had so much fun reading it and thank you for writing and sharing.
6/29/2019 c31 Linneagb
Ahahahaha. Loved that ending. You sure do like your cliffhangers. The parents are just being... being... being... I lost the word but I can't see how anyone can do what they just did, or tried to do. Let alone a parent. Thankfully Logan and Ty and everyone knows better and could stop it from happening. Only the epilogue left to read now.
6/29/2019 c30 Linneagb
This all seems cute and like the perfect plan but no way will it keep working this simple. I only have two chapters left to read so I have to keep reading now to see where this leads. Loved the ending- how could I not?
6/28/2019 c29 Linneagb
Aw. Everyone's so perfectly in character in this chapter and now Logan and Cece gets together... plus Flynn of course. Flynn's my favorite character and he always knows what to do.
6/28/2019 c28 Linneagb
I'm just turning 24 today and I've been on fanfiction for ages... Well Ty's accepting it. I love him being so protective though. Awwwww. But now this cliffhanger. Cliffhangers are great when leaving them yourself, not as much when someone else does. But at least I can just keep reading until the story's finished.
6/28/2019 c27 Linneagb
I should probably reread but I don't anyway. So now Ty knows. Poor Rocky, it can't be easy for her feeling like she has to choose. One could say whatever about CeCe being her best friend for years and Logan just came into her life but it's really not that simple. I just have to keep reading and there's not much left of the story now.
6/27/2019 c26 Linneagb
Answer of the day: I'm reading this ages after it was finished and don't know how long it's been since you've been logged in. But if you're there it would be great if you answered some comments so I can see you read them. Eurgh! Jason is at least only annoying here. But Rocky just can't see what he wants and I have a feeling I'll see more of him before the story's over. Speaking about that I haven't got much of the story left to read now.
6/27/2019 c25 Linneagb
I'm reading this on a dell- laptop. And oh my Gosh, poor Cece. But it's Cece so hahahahahaha. That would be so cruel... But, but, but... it happened to Cece! Hahahahaha.
6/27/2019 c24 Linneagb
As for the note at the beginning- eurgh! Some people just have nothing better to do. And thinks also they can come and shove their religions down your throat to make you believe the same and it's just... I can't find the right word. I know three languages and I can't find a single word. Eurgh! I know I watched that future episode and I'm pretty sure I didn't like it. All the children looked liek Deuce right? And Ty was fat and that's only the looks. Anyway, you get all the characters from the series so perfectly as they are in the series and now Logan is so cute with Rocky, in difference from that Jason.
6/27/2019 c23 Linneagb
That Jason- guy is so creepy. I hope he turns up again so I will see what he can do. At least Logan sees right through him and I hope he can protect Rocky after all. Answer of the day, I'm a girl.
6/27/2019 c22 Linneagb
I do read author's notes but I can't remember what voice says what. Poor Rocky, now I remember Flynn was here too. Now Logan is just being annoying, and it seems like he's doing it on purpose when Rocky's already feeling bad.
6/27/2019 c21 Linneagb
I love that song (the one by Avril Lavigne) Awwwww. Rogan is just too cute but then there is that Annie and everything and awwwww. Also Cece can't stand it- awwwwww.
6/27/2019 c20 Linneagb
I don't get it. I read on your profile but believe me. We all think that about our old fics... although spanking is a thing I don't get. Not even in stories. Well, this story is marked complete so I hope you didn't end it in the middle of nothing and to find out I'll just have to keep reading.
564 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »