for Whisper

1/14 c1 djhay4
Wow, powerful story. I want to take this as Az decides to go with Crowley and live HEA, but my gut tells me when he lets go of Crowley's hand, it's to protect him from the Holy Waters effects.
9/4/2019 c1 Jafryn
Buen final, aunque a veces los finales abiertos me producen dolor de cabeza, no se porque, pero este me agrado mucho, sin importar la decisión final que tomara el ángel.
3/10/2016 c1 7Minecraft Guardiansaiyan
...then Adam appeared before Death and thought this was all a little stupid and got Micheal de-aged for a week and spanked to forgiveness, restoring Aziraphales Grace (via God, cause he was playing golf with Lucifer and forgot to check him messages) and everyone (Aziraphale and Crowley) existed happily ever after...

...Micheal never could miracle away the spank marks...NEVER!
6/10/2014 c1 104Alibi Nonsense
Poor Az. I don't think he deserves to be da-mned ('d-amn' is censored without the dash or spelling it badly and my pride is too great to do the latter). I like the bit at the end and I particularly like the plants' viewpoints. In my mind, Crowley most definitely snuggles.
7/20/2013 c1 BookWorm4479
This story affected me emotionally. it takes talent to do that to someone. I think I prefer the sad ending when he dies. thank you for writing this.
5/24/2013 c1 Professor Templeton
I like it, but I have to point one thing out.

It's mentioned in the book that the only difference between angel and fallen angel/demon wings is the tendency for demon wings to be better groomed, not color. (Page 371 Lines 27-29 Aziraphale Edition)

Also, I took it as Aziraphale staying alive, personally. (because I'm ultimately an optimist)
3/30/2013 c1 LaPotatoFairy
Wow, really amazing story. I love it. great job!