for Timelock House

3/13 c8 1CherryTheRose
the first mystery story I read here, and its awesome.
7/31/2016 c2 21EvelynWn
I was really interested in this story. Why did you have to add pointless romance to it. Why can't we just have a nice ghost story! I was willing to ignore Silver/Blaze as they're already married but when you start implying a potential affair, even ignoring the actual pairing which is my absolute least liked straight pairing in the fandom, I draw the line. Drat! I really wanted to like this one.
1/14/2015 c10 9RedHoodsWife
I cried it so sad but loved it
6/29/2014 c10 Dr.McJiggleNuggets
Creepy but other than that it's a really good story nice job
4/23/2014 c10 aesthetic umbrella
BEST STORY! LOVED THE DAUGHTER'S NAME! ROSE! Hehe...

-Dolly ;)
4/7/2014 c10 16Twin-books
Best! Story! Ever! I LOVED IT! You're a great writer. Especially when it comes to mystery!
4/5/2014 c1 SexyDemonBatGirl
I sooooo happythat I found your story cause when I finished your story I was crying like nonstop but I hope amy does find shadow
11/11/2013 c10 quilesyanet
My god, such a lovely masterpiece. You utterly left me speechless. Each chapter you wrote had me on the edged of my seat. I must admit, you dod had me a little spooked hehe. Awsome fanfic, this is going to my favorites list and author :-)
11/3/2013 c10 blackheart354
Is it wrong that we're singing all things bright and beautiful in chorus?
10/15/2013 c10 8Cozy Shadow
I just feel like favoriting this story over and over again! The plot and how it was written was so gooood! I'm in love with this story! AH! I can't even think of words, but I know one thing for sure:

I'm glad I found this story. :)

I hope Amy finds Shadow!
10/15/2013 c10 12MasterMartin
...A masterpiece. That's all I can say. A pure and well written masterpiece.
10/13/2013 c1 Guest
Omg your story was something ill never stop thinking about. You have touched my heart so deeply! The end was so beautiful I could not hold my tears! Your r a great writer good luck with your next story :')
10/14/2013 c10 1TheLastoftheRealOnes
Cool. Now get a move on with that sequel! ;)
10/13/2013 c10 4djaik-niffsta
A fitting end to a great story. Well done!
10/13/2013 c10 46AHeartForStories
AWW, I don't think I will ever let go of you and your stories. XD
I'm a bit sad that Amy still hasn't crossed over because she can't find Shadow anymore, but I'm happy she's at peace now.
And I do wonder what happened to Rouge after all of this. And knuckles.
114 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »