for It Should've Been You

11/9/2014 c1 LifenthewayIseeit
What the heck do you mean its should have been LEAH it shoulg have been JACOB!
2/5/2014 c1 3PastOneonta
This was very good. It was hard reading that Seth had been killed and reading Leah's pain. Sam's disappointment in Jacob was tough also, but I understood how the other pack would feel that way. Even though he was imprinted Jacob was supporting vamps and defending their mortal enemy. But Nessie telling Jacob 'it should have been her' was brilliant. Very effective writing and it helps us think that Jacob will be fine because Nessie let him go.
4/1/2013 c1 Tara Maria
Thanks for adding the A/N. I was confused until I read it. Lol.
3/29/2013 c1 Mimi
I'm confused. At the end when they said "It should've been you." Do they mean she should've died or have been his imprint?
3/29/2013 c1 Kei Jones
What the heck?! What did they mean? Are they, Jacob and Nessie, just being mean and spiteful now? I mean he can leave if that's going to be his attitude from then on. At least, that's my opinion. I may feel bad but I'll be damned if I let someone drag me down even more. [ Great, now I'm pissed. Lol. Well enjoy your weekend.
3/30/2013 c1 brankel1
Made me cry. So sad Seth died. Glad Jacob stayed with Leah.
3/29/2013 c1 hgmsnoopy
Uh, I really hope that Jake meant that she should've been the imprint - not Nessie, but considering all Leah has been saying is "it should've been me that died" I'm not sure what kind of impact that comment would make.
3/29/2013 c1 Clara Meliza
In the movie, I'm kind of glad Leah was killed off alongside Seth. Then she wouldn't have to deal with the guilt.
3/29/2013 c1 25CaPtain SpOcKettE
"I'm proud of you."-oh b*tch please all this sh*t is your fault.
While I’m a fan of Jacob, when I really thought about it I don’t like him that much without Leah. He was a traitor: he revealed their tribal secret to Bellawhore AND Charlie b/c wanted to impress her & HE wanted the b*tch to stay, always put the wolves & res at risk, manipulated the fact they were to protect humans to get them constantly to defend Bellawhore & her stupid spawn, had them be guard dogs to LEECHES, only stepped up to finally be alpha b/c Bellawhore was going to be killed, & how he was furious they wanted to kill Bellawhore b/c of the spawn but he was willing to fight & kill the wolves. Someone like Jacob deserves to be disowned & beat to a pulp. I really don’t like how S.M. wrote Jacob as such a sellout all for that whore & the imprint that not only makes NO sense but I disgusting. But then again she’s a freak & wrote the story all so she could live through Bella’s character & have little Ms. Perfect get everything & anything she wanted at everyone else’s expense & lives while still managing to play the victim & martyr. I liked your story & you seem to have capture that well & I feel this is more realistic to what should’ve happened not them skipping off into the sunset.
"It should've been you," Jacob whispered into her hair. Number one.”-I LOVE that line very good for the ending. This was sad but very good.
3/29/2013 c1 saddlebrat
Please continue I loved it, its a great idea I can't wait to read more
3/29/2013 c1 bookfreak345
So in the end he tells her it should of been her that died not Seth or that he should have fallen in love with her
3/29/2013 c1 Firefly-class
Ok I was a bit angry and then confused. What did Nessie and Jacob mean by it should have been you? I thought at first that they were confirming that Leah should have died instead of Seth and that is just mean, really mean.
But I hope they meant that Leah should have been his imprint. Maybe I misunderstood.