for Hunters and the Hunted

2/14/2014 c9 27pikaace
Ahh! This fic is everything I could ever want! All the good Angels are back! Hurry and update so they can rescue Samandriel!
11/8/2013 c9 Bloodspinat
Very nice story! I have to admit, I'm a fan of these three-winchesters-and-all-are-gay-with-angels thing, but there is some really bad stuff out there, so I'm happy to have found your fanfiction :) Keep up the wonderful work, but don't become hasty, just take your time and make this one even better ;) Don't worry, I'm good at waiting ;)
10/27/2013 c9 2anna3311234
oh my god I freaking fell in love with this story it's amazing please tell me you plan to update soon it is so detailed, it's one of a kind it's like a good book can't put down, there's not many stories that capture my attention like this one has, please please add more of your beautiful masterpiece!
7/30/2013 c8 Bobthepegasus
"YOU GAVE ME HERPES"
Oh, God, oh, God. Can't. Stop. Giggling.
:D
Love it so far, keep going!
7/9/2013 c7 16ScarecrowMax
Aww this was absolutely adorable, I'm excited for the upcoming chapters. This story is awesome.
6/2/2013 c6 HDEIHEUIB
another good chapter!
and yay! Samandriel! (you're bringing all the best characters back!) ;)
5/28/2013 c6 4-Lemonade
Wow wow wow. Your story is awesome. :D Totally great. ;)
5/28/2013 c6 2Umbreon'sHat
You are welcome :D my pleasure.
Omg Adam and Samandriel. You are maybe the greatest fanfic writer of all time. All time.
I can't wait to read more :D updates updates.
And to your last message. I can't believe it either. And they still haven't put him back into the show. It can't be that hard.
5/27/2013 c5 Umbreon'sHat
First of all. I love this fic, it is amazing and it will never not be.
Second. You are brilliant little thing you. Bringing Adam into it. The world need more of these kinda fanfics.
And thirdly. I was practically feeling like in a game show. "Who is the kid the bad guys are talking about?". Me, "Is it Samandriel? No, no. They said sarcastic. Adam? Maybe? Could be nice. Kevin? No, Adam defiantly." Again, world needs more of these kinda fanfictions.

I will continue to support this fic. Please update faster please :D not to push. But it is really your own fault putting Adam in and all XD
5/27/2013 c5 HDEIHEUIB
good chapter :)
and yay! Adam!
can't wait for more!
4/5/2013 c4 Guest
please don't do Dean/Castiel/Balthazar please, its not something i think it should happen in this story. but if you wish to its your story. loving the story so far and cant wate for more
4/3/2013 c3 Umbreon'sHat
oh yay! love balthazar I can't wait for more of him. and i love how the story is going!
4/3/2013 c3 59foxfire222
great so far. i want to know more. please update soon so we can see what happened
3/31/2013 c2 2Umbreon'sHat
Absolutely love it!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/31/2013 c2 CaptainAlias
"Samsquatch" oh my god yes
Interesting development. I wasn't expecting Balthy to show up.
17 Page 1 2 Next »