for Guardian of Belief

12/30/2015 c9 Syaza
A very short review-not even a proper review really. I had a lot of trouble fighting back a snort of giggles in the office when Sandy punched Pitch into the sky. Thankfully, we'll all be leaving soon. Here's to a happy new year! *raises glass*
12/30/2015 c5 Syaza
Greetings from Brunei! I'm writing because I personally don't think your story sucks as you so assume. I'm not a writer, not in the least, but I do so love to read and I was completely taken by the first few chapters with how Emiline tells her stories and I almost believed in them as much as the characters did.

I'm not going to go into the obvious things like grammar or mistakes with POVs because you've probably noticed them already. Just know that you have another reader who'll be wanting to know how the story ends and how Emiline will develop into her new powers :)
11/27/2013 c9 9KitaraStrife
I am LOVING the dark take to this fic! And I'm totally not hating your Pitch, I'm wanting to hug him more than I did in the movie! Though, I have to admit I pictured a Team Rocket thing when you described Sandy sending him flying-you know, eventually Pitch turns into a tiny star spec for a couple seconds accompanied by a twinkle sound. XD Yup, I'm hooked on this!

Also, since it's over, whichever boy she doesn't take, I'll take the other! Jack and Bunnymund were my faves. W
10/12/2013 c30 7Taeniaea
Cool Story JACK you FOOL!
7/21/2013 c30 2The beast keeper
jack why would u break emimes hart? ;_; good story i needz more
6/29/2013 c12 3SmileandMoveOn
Damn you Pitch. I hate you. Try and touch Emie again and I will tear you limb from limb.
6/29/2013 c4 SmileandMoveOn
EMILINE! Manny brought you back! I'm actually crying right now; this is so amazing!
6/29/2013 c2 SmileandMoveOn
Crap. Pitch is so much scarier the way you portray him. It gives me the chills. And the thing all girls are scared of... Is he going to rape her? I'm really frightened for her. Stay strong, Emiline.

... But on the other hand, you're not offering treats in this story, so I'm still debating whether or not to favorite it.

Yeah, I'm favoriting it.
4/24/2013 c19 2Swtor Chef
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon this story rocks!
4/21/2013 c19 58SnowyFlame
Update soon! I need to know what's going up happen! Poor bunny and everyone else!
TTTT seriously Pitch has done serious issues-_-"
4/18/2013 c13 SnowyFlame
I am in love with this story!:) love love love!:D update soon! I want to know what's going to happen next!
4/15/2013 c11 darthcat
please do a pitch scene with gory and kidnappings i know im weird but i dont care
4/7/2013 c8 Nat
I'm sure there's more than 5 people reading this! They probably just don't review! I feel like Emaline acts a little immature at times but she's 16 right? That's to be expected. I actually like this story so don't make me wait tooooooooo long before you post the next!
4/3/2013 c7 3Demigod-girl43
really godd thischapter this story everything. you are an awsome writer and i cant wait for more. thank you for writing.
4/1/2013 c6 Guest
Aww, a little love triangle there is it? I vote Jack and Emiline.
18 Page 1 2 Next »