for For the Hierarchy

6/3 c35 Ambaire
A most enjoyable AU story. Thank you.
6/3 c20 Ambaire
If a random meteor happened to squish Dasov and Nalril, I wouldn't mind a bit.
6/3 c15 Ambaire
Now I'm really worried about what Nalril will do next.
6/3 c8 Ambaire
Can't her omnitool detect and 'translate' the subharmonics?
2/15 c18 Guest
Garrus boyfriend Material
4/19/2020 c4 Guest
Piece of heretical crap. That's why xenos scum should be exterminated. FOR THE EMPEROR
3/15/2020 c2 1Fulcrum-1115
You made a mistake with the description. It's shows j. Carson x g vakarian
1/3/2018 c35 Koniichi
Omg! I loved it!
11/17/2017 c35 1kasraya
I LOVE IT! you made me laugh so much and cry. I just love your work. Thank you so much for sharing.
11/15/2017 c35 Guest
This is soooooo boring
9/27/2017 c1 4RegreTaloTrip
I wish there was a continuation of this. Such an amazing story..
9/26/2017 c15 RegreTaloTrip
I got way too immersed that I went 3 hours past my initial reading time
8/24/2017 c1 KyloRen'sgirl213
Love this keep it up it nicely done
3/8/2017 c26 5admiralsakai.wikitroid
Well!

There's some things about this story I find kind of... I guess generic would be the best word. It's not BAD, by any means, but nothing about the Garrus-Shepard relationship or their military activities really jumped out at me.

Both characters also at times seem to be an odd mixture of teenagers and adults... but considering their ages and circumstances I think that's a reasonable way to write them.

With that out of the way... I really DO like the premise and would be very interested in reading more stuff set in this universe. Following these human characters as they integrate into turian government and culture is what really drew me into the story and kept my interest, and I'm very curious about how larger military and political issues would play out down the road. That, and it's still REALLY refreshing to see an author portraying turians as, well, actual civilized sapient beings instead of one step removed from animals. So overall I'm very impressed.
2/13/2017 c35 8Mazongian
Holy shit, I just binged all of this. Not that I regret it mind you, I just couldn't stop. I mean, not only did you keep true to how Garrus is as a character, you made plenty of interesting side characters and a very loveable Shepard. I am very happy to have read this, and am happy at the note it ended on. You, sir/ma'am, are a spectacular author.
315 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »