for Meeting the Seasons

11/16 c1 CatalinaRomanoff
Eyyy! I like the names! Especially Rapunzel's. The only one that doesn't really make sense to me is Hiccup Hunter. Technically he's a Viking, not a hunter, he hates killing things. You can tell in the series Race To The Edge. So I think it's best to stick to Hiccup Horrendous Haddock. Or something like that. Or maybe you could do Hiccup Harver. 'Cause Harver, Harvest, Thanksgiving, Fall. Yeah, Hiccup Harver.
10/25 c5 InsaneDemigodess
Forget freaking canon. Have some fun!
4/13 c1 13LetTheChaosEnsue
Holly he’ll the writing is great, the story fantasic and thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
4/1 c8 110VampireApple
What a good chapter. I enjoy the action from previous chapters, but it's also so enjoyable to just set back and read about the characters interacting with each other.
3/31 c7 VampireApple
Ooh, I really like how you added Merida to the second Thor movie!
3/31 c6 VampireApple
This chapter is awesome! I love Sam and I'm so happy you included him!
3/31 c5 VampireApple
I do like the Jack and Tony interactions. They're such sarcastic and charismatic characters.
3/31 c4 VampireApple
Aw, this is sweet! I adore that Rapunzel has her frying pan. And its sweet that Thor has the utmost confidence in Bruce and reassures Bruce that he is always welcome.
3/31 c3 VampireApple
This was a real fun one to read! I like the interaction of the characters, and the fact that Merida and Hiccup just decided to help out
3/30 c2 VampireApple
I like that this will be a series of ome shots instead of a continuous story line.

I do like the interaction between Jack and Tony. Good chapter!
3/30 c1 VampireApple
This is an absolutely amazing fic! I love the interactions between the four spirits, and their interactions with the Avengers. So, so cool!
2/13 c10 Guest
please update
9/13/2019 c10 Guest
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAASSEE UPDATE IM LUVING THIS BOOK SO MUCH UWU
7/11/2019 c10 Guest
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY TO BITS
3/3/2019 c10 MyaFezo1
Hope you update soon! Love this book to bits and think that your idea is one of a kind!
168 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »