for It's Not You, It's Mindy

2/26/2018 c1 rollerkates
this was great!
2/5/2014 c1 23onewritergirl93
Aww, I loved this! I really had fun seeing Danny work through it all. It felt very plausible and sweet. You're a talented writer!
12/17/2013 c1 LeChick
All your Mindy stories are so cute and in character!
10/19/2013 c1 3daysofyeshi
I loved this, so good.
6/30/2013 c1 moyrani
LOL, this fic actually made me like Alex. I was kinda indifferent to her. But she's right, one you've "seen it", it cannot be unseen. Same thing will happen to Danny and Mindy, specially Mindy... or so I am hoping.
5/17/2013 c1 3SwirlingSilver
I really enjoyed this. I felt like I could hear the characters saying the dialogue in my head and could picture their actions as you described them. It felt very true to the show's characterisation. Thanks for sharing!
4/11/2013 c1 4jka1
I wish my breakups were as easy as this haha

Great story :)
4/6/2013 c1 23unbearablelightness
The most talented writer on here. Loved this, loved Alex in it, loved Danny. I love a good recognition of feelings without it turning into a sappy "I've loved you since the moment I saw you" speech where a kiss solves it all. I'll write more if you will!
4/5/2013 c1 4IslandGem
LOVE it! Wouldn't it be awesome if Alex and Danny could do this? Awesome dialogue. The Kate Middleton line is gold :)
4/5/2013 c1 aprilf00l
Nice fic! Hopes for more!
4/2/2013 c1 7bantam-shine
This needs to happen on the show. I'm flailing.
4/1/2013 c1 19mysillywritation
Loved it! You captured their voices perfectly, - I could really see this happening on the show. Thank you!
4/1/2013 c1 4lyrically-correct
This was amazing!i loooooved it! Can't wait for more!
3/31/2013 c1 quisinart4
Sorry, me again! But I just had to comment again because I realized I didn't gush about this in my first comment and I love it too much to ignore

("Uh… I mean, not like…" He crosses his arms over his chest. "She's not unattractive, okay?")

PERFECT. I love how he can't give her a straight compliment, even when she's not in the room, and has to disguise it and its so perfectly Danny, I cannot even. I can basically hear Chris Messina saying this out loud, complete with the shrug and hand gestures, and I can give you no greater compliment than that :)
3/31/2013 c1 Guest
You have been pumping out some awesome fics. I hope it continues! I'm waiting for the next!

Is it only me, but I really like Alex.
23 Page 1 2 Next »