FanFiction.Net
for Requiem

12/15/2014 c14 In Memory Of Yesterday
Aaaaw, you just broke my heart.
12/15/2014 c13 In Memory Of Yesterday
This one was terrific! Thanks for writing.
12/5/2014 c22 46The Wayfaring Strangers
Doesn't look like you're still updating, but if you do, can you do a Catelyn one? I feel like she still had a lot of threads that still needed to be resolved. Maybe it could be to Arya or Sansa. Or to Bran/Rickon, with added irony about how she will see them soon, except she won't.
12/5/2014 c17 The Wayfaring Strangers
I've been reading along, and while the previous letters were good, this one struck a chord. It has a lot of poetry to it, while still being perfectly in-character. And it's so sad. I reallllly like it.
4/14/2014 c16 80stilljustme
Hey,
great idea! I'm sooo happy you wrote this!
11/18/2013 c5 Jigglypuff
Maybe a letter from Ned Stark to Jon Snow, about his parents?
11/4/2013 c1 12Fruitiest of Mallards
This is a very interesting series. I like it. Sadly I don't know enough about "GoT" despite owning one of the books and liking it a lot. I think that this is well-written, anyhow.
11/3/2013 c22 2KimRix
I love your story. Okay, the letters are short, but great. Yeah. I just wanted to ask you if you could do a second Gendry Waters letter? For Arya? I adore them in the show. And maybe a letter from Theon to Robb? He was his brother ... kind of. So please? *-*
And ... yes ... good night xd

PS: I nearly cried while reading Arya's.
8/15/2013 c1 Guest
I didn't understand... Where can I go to read your stories?
8/13/2013 c1 Guest
Why did you deleted via virtutis?!
Please post it again and finishe the story, I was really adict to it! Pretty please...
7/16/2013 c22 auri-australis
Each of these chapters were short and sweet and I liked all of them.
The ideas were really good.
Cheers
AW123
PS- do one on Catelyn to Ned... Something about... Well I don't know just Catelyn to Ned.
7/16/2013 c19 auri-australis
I hope he dies soon too.
7/16/2013 c15 auri-australis
Cat betrays Robb? If she does hats it of a spoiler for me.
Bt great chapter...
7/16/2013 c14 auri-australis
Elia of Dorne. maybe I'm wrong but I just finished GoT so didn't blame me
7/15/2013 c5 18Empty Pen09
I would have loved to read Jon's letter to Ygritte. She's far and away my favorite character on the show.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »