for La Vita È Magia

8/24/2020 c4 Guest
Oh dude if Lambo was in the Tri Wizard Tournament and somehow won and foiled everyone’s plans with the sheer power of dumb
4/3/2018 c1 7LovePuppy25
Beautiful story! I'm eager for the next installment. as for which vongola guardian should part take in the tournament...Obviously Tsuna. and...Maybe Yamamoto or Mukuro? I'm fine with either.
12/7/2017 c4 VermilionShade
More please~~
10/17/2017 c4 BlindKitten97
Will be following, idk when you'll update though, but I'll be here~
Also, just my opinion:
This a fanfiction, canon died the moment you decided to write it so just do what you want.
If people have a problem with that, then they can find something else to read z*shrugs*
I think a side story of Lambo's adventures in Hogwarts would be a good idea if you don't know what to do with him w
5/31/2017 c4 1DragonflyDream
Thanks for the chapter. Don't worry about the time between your last chapter and this one, as long as I get updates, I don't mind waiting (though 2 years may be a bit long :)). Please just don't drop this story, it would be too much of a waste.
And as for which guardian should be in the Tri-Wizard Tournament, just pick the one you're most comfortable with or for which you have the most ideas. I'm sure you'll pull it off well.
Thanks again for the update
4/2/2017 c2 BlankCanvas624
Your story is interesring but I'm brothered by the 'orbs'. Whenever you wrote 'orbs', I pictured glowing marbles with swirling white thingy inside! Serously, it's disturbing! If you mean eyes, said eyes!
3/6/2017 c4 RainbowMaze
This story is mind-blowing and exceptional. It's a shame that you haven't updated this story in some months. If you are reading this, then please update. Don't say 'Don't force me to write!' or other excuses. You invested your time to write this story. It's your job to continue and finish it. I hate to sound rude, but what I'm staying is the truth. Please finish it.
1/24/2017 c4 Caroline
When will you update it?
12/4/2016 c4 Guest
No pineapples.
11/12/2016 c4 1Natileroxs
Please write more! And Mukuro or Kyoya would be great in the tournament!
11/1/2016 c4 ShiroyaMakuro
Tsuna! tuna-fish is the best in my opinion. And please update soon~!
9/30/2016 c4 3Pineapple-Lady-sama
Tsuna because he's the boss so he's the perfect representative
9/27/2016 c4 ShiroyaMakuro
i vote for tsuna or mukuro.. and please update~
8/31/2016 c4 1I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST