FanFiction.Net
for The Time Traveler and the Wizard

11/22/2023 c6 Guest
So Harry doesn’t care about Sirius, Ron, or Hermione. Just gonna let people who love him suffer for a bit of convenience. What a heartless SOB.
11/22/2023 c5 Guest
It’s been what? A week since they came back? And Harry hasn’t bothered to contact a single person to let them know he’s ok. What a heartless asshole. His friends are worried sick and he hasn’t even thought of them. I have no respect for this selfish asshole.
7/10/2023 c6 lord of the east
This fic has great potential!
I hope you continue it someday...
2/4/2023 c6 joshdougherty0605
Just reread this and it’s prequel I hope you get back to it someday.
11/18/2022 c6 157slytherinsal
it would be a shame if this was abandoned; it's the best Narnia/HP crossover I've ever read
7/6/2022 c6 OCEANNNNN
Love the story!
3/30/2022 c6 Wishfull-star
This story is amazing and I hope that you continue it one day stay safe:)
10/7/2021 c6 2Exodia3215
Awesome story so far. Hope u can update soon!
4/16/2021 c6 APridefulSin
I love it
3/24/2021 c6 Aria Dragoncrest
Brilliant! I hope you continue it.
12/11/2020 c6 Locket1
would be nice to see what would happen next. maybe one day it will be worked on. We can only hope!
12/6/2020 c6 MikaelsonChicka
Will this be finished?
8/23/2020 c6 Guest
Wow fuck you. Hope you are dead as that is the only acceptable excuse you have. Otherwise there is no excuse for being yet another pathetic sack of shut who can’t finish what they start.
5/7/2020 c6 Guest
I beg please continue this story
10/27/2019 c6 1clover cat Klee
huh, I like this:) their friendhsip is nice, and it'S clear that they are good for each other not sure why they had such a problem deciding about whether or not to go through the gobblins, I'd have said that yes, start searching muggle style first, since the other two are muggles(?) and then go for magic when that doesn't yield anything. I certainly hope they manage everything
250 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »