FanFiction.Net
for The Time Traveler and the Wizard

10/28/2013 c3 4IAMAmazingMe
Please update soon! I absolutely adore this story! When will they meet Hermione and Ron? And what will be their reaction when they see Edmund and Lucy? Will they accept them or despise them?

UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE! :)
10/10/2013 c3 74Dis Lexic
this is pritty good. update soon
10/9/2013 c3 Charmedfanforeva
I really like this cross-over story with Harry Potter and Narnia. Having Lucy and Edmund have magic was inspiring. I like having Harry with someone not in the Harry Potter verse. Can't wait until Dumbles gets his. He is in for such a surprise that Harry will be so much more powerful.
9/8/2013 c1 18Snow-Nightshade
epic story, i can't wait for the next chapter! anyways, i like the sequel a lot and loved the first story... i hope that you can continue to update and i hope you haven't forgotten about your story... i truly am curious at how Edmund, Harry, and Lucy will eventually defeat Voldemort, meet Peter, and maybe go back to Narnia... i am also curious to IF they are going back to Narnia because it would be awesome if they were able to live out the rest of their days in Narnia when the trials of the wizarding world are over... I also would think it would be awesome that if Edmund got together with Luna Lovegood instead of sticking him with Hermione... anyways, awesome story and i truly hope you continue posting!
9/4/2013 c3 6Lego Land
I truly hope you intend to complete this after the build-up of the first story.
8/29/2013 c3 1Jimbocous
Hope you'll get back to this
8/27/2013 c3 1Ace of Hate
Not bad, when will it be updated?
8/11/2013 c3 1Alexpuppy789
I love this story and can't wait to see what you do with it! XD
7/25/2013 c3 104TheSilverboar
Please update this because it is awesome. And are you going to give Harry an animagus form? I was thinking an Aslan like lion.
7/23/2013 c3 montogursducko
keep up the good work man, you are on a roll
7/22/2013 c1 7Light Lord Cybergate
If the trace is still on his wand then how could he safely transfigure the twenty pounds?
Or was that wandless magic?
7/20/2013 c3 Guest
Please keep going I love your stories
7/20/2013 c3 6raindog
Really good storyline cant wait to read more
7/17/2013 c3 Loudgirl5683
Please keep going i love it :D and i wanna see if lucy and edmund go to hogwarts and if yes what hermione and Ron's reaction to them will be! :D
7/13/2013 c3 Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow