FanFiction.Net
for The Time Traveler and the Wizard

10/27/2019 c6 1clover cat Klee
huh, I like this:) their friendhsip is nice, and it'S clear that they are good for each other not sure why they had such a problem deciding about whether or not to go through the gobblins, I'd have said that yes, start searching muggle style first, since the other two are muggles(?) and then go for magic when that doesn't yield anything. I certainly hope they manage everything
10/7/2019 c6 WhiteEagle1985
A great story here so far!
7/31/2019 c6 Guest
Are you ever going to continue? I hope that you do
4/27/2019 c6 Lockolocka
Oh I love this. I know it hasn't been updated in quite some time, but i have hope! _ You are a really good writer, the story is very interesting, I just couldn't put it down. I binge-read the whole series in like a day, it was that interesting. I hope you get back to this, but I can understand life being tireing, I myself can never seem to either get the time to write, or the motivation/inspiration. Keep living your life, and when you get the time, hopefully you can come back to the stories right ;)

~Locko
1/5/2019 c6 3APRTMJDNBPCOYKT4610
Please update soon.
11/11/2018 c6 Loresign
This is an incredible story. Please keep updating this and don’t let it die.

You may to put a scene with Dumbledore in his office. When Harry, Lucy, and Edmond return, have the various devices that monitor Harry go up in smoke. Would also like see the goblins find money being removed from the Potter Vault, and getting in trouble for it. He would most likely talk his way out of it, but it would be royally embarrassing to him. With the three living in an unplayable residence, now would be an ideal time for Sirus to get picked by either Pinky or Dobby and brought to the mansion. Make it a surprise for Sirus. Sirus could also be another tutor. Also don’t forget the Lucy has Black in her back ground. You could have some fun with that.

Hope this ideas help you,

Loresign
9/23/2018 c6 7Ada1229
there's actually more limitations then just not bringing the dead back to life. there's the five exceptions to Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration

I know only a few, you can't conjur food or gold (which means you can't just make galleons appear out of thin air).

The other 3 exceptions are never pointed out (at least not that I know of). Food and gold though are both explicitly stated in the books as 2 of these exceptions.

Personally though I think love is another limitation though. Theres a lot of major hints that tell you that the "love" that love potions create isn't real. The biggest hint is when Merope, Tom's mother, is said to have stopped giving his father Amortentia, one of the strongest love potions. I believe somewhere it said that the village the 2 are from said that Senior said that he'd been bewitched.

Anyways, I love this story, I hope you continue it soon
8/27/2018 c6 2Lyannette Zoe Cullen
Please update soon! Love the story!
8/10/2018 c6 januaresterj
Hi there~~~
Just lurking on HP Xover and found this. Kinda love this story! I hope it is ni abandoned tho?
6/21/2018 c6 Guest
Please do continue! I've been waiting for a long time to read your work!
5/4/2018 c6 Bosma19
Please update
4/30/2018 c6 Lord Halcyon
Fantastic pair of stories hope you continue at some point

Regards

Lord Halcyon
4/29/2018 c6 NarukoUzumaki7
Please update I love your story and your an amazing writer.
1/15/2018 c6 SarahAmber
It was awesome I love the direction you are taking here. Keep up the good work! :)
1/9/2018 c6 sassy973
Loved it I really hope you finish this story.
251 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »