for Unorthordox Tatics

2/6/2014 c1 11Gehr-Bear
dude. Its been almost a year, and you haven't updated? Well... Cheat? NO! I hate cheating more than Justin Beber! And thats saying something. Spelled beber wrong, don't care. Kai... I say ride the vanguard! Or he has a unit that lets him ride to grade three. LIKE A BOSS!
12/9/2013 c1 11Beautiful blossom
Hahahaha! I love the intro! Kai is rather OOC. That really motivate me to read! :D Good job. The story is epic!
9/29/2013 c1 13AuraPen
Wow, that was an epic first chapter! Although I have an Aqua Force deck, even I can't see anyway how Kai could turn the tables here. 5 damage on the first turn is very unlikely to accomplish.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see some more chapters.
7/14/2013 c1 11TheSilverDragoon
I'm not a Narukami user, so I have no idea how Kai will act (sigh... I'm a noob with that clan..) Anyway, onto the review, you first a/n was pretty funny, couldn't help but laugh at poor Kai, the story was good and spelling etc. was 100% the only thing that I could suggest as an improvement, would be to not use script form, but a great story and can't wait for Kai's turn!
4/17/2013 c1 Guest
Type your review here...
4/3/2013 c1 RandomPasserby
Honestly speaking, I'd go for the superior ride, then call Deathscythe use Descendant's counterblast twice, call Spark Rain and Red River behind Deathscythe and attack either with Descendant 1st, if there are no stands in the deck, or Spark Rain 1st if there are, then if she does choose to guard the VG, activate LB and attack again, discarding the 2 G3s and any 5k shield from the drive checks, or G3 if there is. Then attack again, and hope for plenty of crits/stands to show up xDD
4/1/2013 c1 Guest
kai and miaski
4/1/2013 c1 4Dragonfighter1512
Rides zuitan (sorry for misspelling) call hisen(sorry for misspelling again) superior rides to descendent and call red river dragoon deathsythe and red river dragoon use deathsythe' s and attack with deathsythe first, then follw it up with descendent with red river doagoon's boost twin drive (you decide on what are the twin drive checks and whether the opponent guards or no guards)