FanFiction.Net
for Crazy For You

8/20/2019 c1 derektomlinson
raven saying to garfield I love you your hugs and kisses
10/18/2016 c1 RPGPersona
This was a nice little one shot. From the first act where Starfire and Beast Boy laid their hearts bare before the ones they love, to the second act where we got the aftermath for Beast Boy and Raven.

You got Beast Boy nailed down very well, both inside and out. I really felt for him after Raven teleported away, you could tell how much that hurt him. Then we got his reflection on what happened, giving us a glimpse of what has been like until this point, and how he puts other before him, even if it means hiding his pain.

Beast Boy does indeed have a great best friend, who recorded the whole thing and showed Raven how much Beast Boy was hurting after she teleported away. We got Raven's side of things, how the feelings that Beast Boy's song made her feel forced her to leave before the common room was blasted. How she is afraid to be close to him in fear of hurting him, but at the same time wants to stay with him. In this matter, I would say it is okay to be selfish. Beast Boy is right in this case. It may be hard, but if you don't try, how will you ever know.

Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed reading it.
7/20/2014 c1 40Concolor44
Cool. I really got into their interaction, once she decided she needed to talk to him. That was a stellar conversation!
4/13/2014 c1 3Dahkoro5050
Love it! Suspensful, Heartbreaking, and enough BBRae Fluffiness to sink a ship! Well done!
9/18/2013 c1 ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound
not quite a song fic, but whatever cuz i really liked this! usually when ever fics use lyrics...i personally find most of them to be a painful and cringe-worthy experience.
that being said i really like how you did it. i really like how you also manage to write out about the feelings and not just the actions of the singing or the lyrics. there was this great flow of events as well as a seemingly conscious stream of thought that went along with it!
there were tiny spelling mistakes, but other than that, this is pretty darn good!
i find this fic to be well thought out and well written, so great job on this!
9/1/2013 c1 12CleoArrow
I really loved this, and it was very well done. I especially liked how the crazy theme continued throughout it. So much cuteness!
7/7/2013 c1 29Silvereye-BW
Amazing story, loved the whole singing part and Ravens confession.
4/9/2013 c1 BluePhoenix15
i love it! you should make it a story. please? i love your writing style. again,please make it a story!
4/8/2013 c1 24Harmonious Wolf
Awwwee! So Adorable! :D I Love BBRAE (and Robstar, but to a lesser extent) ;)
4/3/2013 c1 Yay
Damn! Now that's a cute oneshot! :3 I feel all warm inside Anyway, keep up the good work!
4/1/2013 c1 130jazziisms
So cute! I loved it! Definitely adding this to faves. I feels fuzzies :3
4/1/2013 c1 4Qwerty124
Success!
3/31/2013 c1 6Shadico
That was ADORABLE! Invoked quite a gamut of emotions. All in all an excellent oneshot. I'd be all for more oneshots too, especially if they're at least HALF as good as this one. This was awesome!