for The Cost of Peace

2/14 c1 Graceluvbug37
Damn it all! This was such a tear-jerker, damn it! It was a great story, but sad nonetheless. Damn you for making it so great.
8/9/2019 c1 Lillian Lovegood 511
Damn it, damn it! Don't do this to me! Ughh, my eyes are full of tears and I'm ugly crying at this beautiful piece.
7/2/2019 c1 Cassandra30
Awesome story!
8/27/2017 c1 8Lucinda Hindle
You torturer! You clogged my throat up, I wasnt able to breath, I wasnt able to swallow! My eyes were stinging with unshed tears! My heart felt as if someone had it in its iron grip and I felt as if a stone had dropped into my stomach. You cause physical pain with your writing!
And I want more...
8/31/2015 c1 mischiefmanaged03
this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read i was cring while reading it and i dont cry when i read fan fics so hats of to you you are a spectacular writer and i have read most of your other stories and thoroughly enjoyed them
11/1/2014 c1 Rairabia
Just perfect, I cried my eyes out but it was so touching and so real that my pillow is all wet, I don't think that if someone dies in real life I'll cry like that.
4/10/2013 c1 1skMoony
Tears... tears... and more tears. That was so depressing, but the writing was just wonderful! The details and metaphors you used were beautiful, and it made the story come to life. This fanfiction not only pertains to Harry Potter, but to the real world. It makes one realize how much is given up for the cost of peace. Anyways, great story! Keep writing!
-skHermione
4/1/2013 c1 1Rickashay
You are an astoundingly beautiful writer. I had tears in my eyes and yet...

This is how I wanted it to end, something bitterly tragic but it left you with the feeling of hope. The end was too sad and too sweet. You are a wonderful writer and your grasp on dialogue is wonderful. I always find it hard to read someone's dialogue, because sometimes it just feels...stilted. This on the other hand, was very flowing and sounded very much like their characters. It made me think of the Mirror of Desire in book 1, when Harry's parents were standing side by side with him in the middle. Would that be what Sirius and Remus would see?
4/1/2013 c1 ems25
Made me cry like a baby, very well done.
4/1/2013 c1 scurryworry
This was so amazing a actually have legit tears in my eyes and feel Sirius and Remus's grief! I love everything you write with Sirius in it. You portray him PERFECTLY!
4/1/2013 c1 Ann Jinn
Beautiful story.
4/1/2013 c1 510yellow 14
Sad and touching. Keep writing
4/1/2013 c1 2Brunchfordinner
I think your story is really good and it has a good idea. I like the alternate 'ending' for Harry Potter