for The College Life

4/3/2013 c2 7PopCulturist
Extremely excited about about Wally and Artemis. I like more aggresive Megan too, its a nice touch. This is really entertaining.
4/3/2013 c2 anon
That was very nice I really enjoyed Megan and Conner's interaction
4/3/2013 c2 4Irenerb
Love it :-)
4/3/2013 c2 4Ninja girlfriend
SPITFIRE! yay! i cant wait!
one question, are u adding chalant? oh please say yes! :DD
4/2/2013 c2 40Kamil the Awesome
Is each chapter going to have a primary focus character, because that'd be sorta cool. As long as it's random.
4/2/2013 c1 Kamil the Awesome
Given that I'm currently in college, I'm really fucking excited to see what happens with this story.
4/2/2013 c1 7PopCulturist
This place never ceases to amaze me. One day I really plan on wriring a story about these guys as people not heroes. This is such a cool take on them. I can't wait to read more. Very creative. Nice job.
4/1/2013 c1 4Ninja girlfriend
great start! i cant wait to see where this story goes! :DD
4/1/2013 c1 Guest
Only the first chapter and you already got my hooked! I have a feeling this story is going to get very popular, very fast! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon! :D
4/1/2013 c1 4Irenerb
Love it
4/1/2013 c1 4Project Phoenix Agent 002
Awesome! I can already tell this story's gonna be a-flippin-mazing! Your writing style is developed and enjoyable, and the characters are written to a T. I'm a bit on the fence with Dick going by Robin, but hey, your fic, not mine. Quick question. You mentioned Auld Aquaintance couples... will we eventually be seeing Zatanna and Rocket?
4/1/2013 c1 anon
Love normal college

Kind of hoping Artemis's bio family decent sort

Roy and Jade also please
4/1/2013 c1 lines i couldn't change
I really do love this a lot! Many college fics that I've read aren't really that good, but this sure makes up for them! The point of view is a bit confusing, so you should maybe put the character's name for whoever's point of view the story is from, if that makes sense. Overall, it looks absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to read more! Excellent job!
28 « Prev Page 1 2