for Aftermath

12/15/2018 c2 147H.R.C. Stanley
Please update soon.
12/15/2018 c1 H.R.C. Stanley
Really good start. I wanna see more.
11/3/2018 c2 10Xap1999
It's been ages. I would love to see this continue!
7/11/2018 c1 yana.mitseva
Lovely you!
In general i don't like the plot twist where Lara is gay and in love relationship with Sam. But... well. This story is still brilliant and I really enjoy reading it.
1/28/2018 c1 112Kahli Hime
12/9/2016 c2 1Purisity'sLove
Please! Write another and another. I need more.
12/13/2015 c2 An-on
Wonderful! Thank you!
3/4/2014 c2 Goven
plz writte more I really wanne know how it goes further on plzzz
2/17/2014 c2 10FishSlayer
Very well done, I've enjoyed it so far. Would love to read more.
12/30/2013 c2 Supasoph
Keep this story coming.
8/31/2013 c2 tibuka2008
So very good! Please, please, continue! That's better writing that the game had!
7/4/2013 c2 Sa5m
Wait a minute... YOU DARE CALL THIS STORY HUMOR?! "I'LL KILL YOU!"
7/4/2013 c2 Sa5m
FINISH IT ALREADY, DAMNIT!
5/31/2013 c2 rundownSabEr
Will ain't that sweet. Can't wait for an update
5/8/2013 c2 1ShadowFlame68
I have no idea if you plan to continue this or not, but I'm really hoping so - while playing through the game, I couldn't help feeling this dynamic between Lara and Sam, and how something really interesting could be made from it. I really like how you've done the characters, and I like seeing the, well, -aftermath- of what Lara went through, trying to get through what it did to her.

Lara went through a -hell- of a lot, so I think she really needs someone like Sam to help rebuild her. But I like your balance of keeping her strong but damaged, like I think the game succeeded in doing. I also think your writing style is really well done, you've got a lot of detail many writers ignore. I'm gonna follow the story and hope you continue - thanks for writing this!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »