for Aftermath

5/6/2013 c2 Silent Saint
Ok. It was interesting defineitaly (please excuse spelling). I personally liked the twist and drama. I thought it was a real fan fiction and it opened up my mind to a lot more fiction. Your story was amazing and really capturing. This was a real story and if it were a book I would buy it. Like as I'm typing this I'm smiling because it was a great story and ending to the captivating game series. It was a good story and I hope you will continue it.
4/26/2013 c2 7Leonard Vindel
wow, so it only did get worse for Lara and poor Sam, who had to bare witness to all of her friend's torments in her sleep. I wouldn't be surprised if Lara hated storms for the rest of her days.

Nice to seem Sam really come through for Lara. And they now know where they stand in terms of the kiss.

Thanks mother
4/26/2013 c1 Leonard Vindel
Curse my slow gaming skills. When I saw you'd written this story a month ago, I had to make an effort to finish the game. I thought it was just noticed how much Lara went all out for Sam in the game but since noticing the photo of her and Sam in the trailer, I'm not really surprised.
I wonder how this kiss happened and when, I really can't wait to read more about these two in chapters to come. Sam better pull out all the stops for Lara since the woman almost died for her. Hope Lara's condition doesn't get worse than this.
4/23/2013 c2 ANonymous
If you aren't going to update this awesome story, would you write a futaLara and Sam one? I'd like to find out the end of this one since I already like all of your characters, but if futa is your thing, I'd really like to see one with Lara.
4/22/2013 c1 Tacoheavens
I love the ability you have in portraying avivid and realistic image of the aftermath of suh a traumatizing scenario in Lara and Sams life. I check back on this fic every day in hopes that i'll see another brilliant chapter up. the suspense is fucking killing me! Please put in some new chapters when you find the time, and keep on impressing me with the amazing story. I Promise you a review of my output from now on aslong as you keep writing! Ty for posting such a great story and I can't wait to read more!
4/14/2013 c2 Athian
Great story so far, I can't wait for more :)
4/14/2013 c2 IresaFan
You know, while playing through that game, I kind of figured those two had like a "thing" for each other. I mean, it seemed pretty much canon to me, with Lara going through all those extremes for Sam, even more so than for Roth. I liked the way you portrayed them both here, Lara being the innocent one and Sam being more experienced. I imagine Sam is rather aggressive and possessive when it comes to Lara as well, but thats just me. Anyway, been awhile since I've read anything, glad I found you've updated. Will be reading more from ya. Later!
4/10/2013 c2 Guest
Update plz also will this go into any of the games?
4/7/2013 c2 Avarenda
im liking it so far.
4/5/2013 c2 RatedRSuperStar87
Nice to see you writing something different other then futa-fang stories not that their bad i totally loved "In Another World" can't wait to see more of this in the future. Update when you can.
4/5/2013 c2 2Yuri-fic
Yay, I love this story 3 !
4/4/2013 c2 5bio-damper
Really enjoying this story so far, probably one of my favourites in the fandom.

I like how you didn't skimp out on the whole nasty recovery process - wrenching stuff, really. Lara's uncertainty towards Sam is quite sweet as well.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
4/4/2013 c2 24Darth Luffy
Good story, the girls are written pretty well and it's nice to see them together... I don't seem to remember them kissing at the end but maybe you had a better version of the game than I did, stupid Square Enix if your going to make them that couply then you need to have them kiss in all the games not just select ones
4/4/2013 c2 Guest
Aww that's sweet! Great story so far!
4/2/2013 c1 4CloudedWater
Where's part two?! I love this pairing so much X3 you're an incredible writer!
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »