for Beck and Jade in Canada

6/3/2014 c1 Guest
I love it
Pls updare
7/20/2013 c1 6JadeWest1234
Well... you could write its Jade's birthday and Beck has a suprise. Also Cat can give Jade a suprise by coming to Canada on Jade's b'day P.S. I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY, SO CARRY ON WRITING!
4/2/2013 c1 bade
becks cousin should hit on jade or something and beck gets jealous
or (i have no idea how i thought of this ) becks family don't really love jade and when the olivers and another family r having a huge fight they want to settle it by having someone from each side perform and jade performs for the olivers by singing a modern and upbeat song with backup dancers and jade dances with them and they dance in sync and jade wins for the olivers and then the olivers have a lot more respect for jade and love her and beck is so proud
4/2/2013 c1 Guest
I love this chapter! Please update soon
4/2/2013 c1 Cottenpopcorn
Is this story a during high school,or,after high school?If it's either one I would like Beck to propose to Jade!If it's AFTER,then I wouldn't mind Jade getting pregnant!But it's up to you if you want her to get pregnant!
4/2/2013 c1 MCRfan4ever
OMG I love it, I really love they in Canada, I like it a lot, it's sooooooo awesome, please please update soon, and when you go to update 'at the deep end' because I love it to, you are a incredible writer ;)
4/2/2013 c1 DrizzyJ
Can You please write one of Becks Friends hitting on Jade & Making Beck Extremely Jealous! Update soon:)