for How Do I Fit In?

7/12/2021 c24 godzilladude81
Pls update!
3/28/2014 c24 Senior Hombre de Basura
Nice update, I like the interaction between Alice and Ian.
3/13/2014 c24 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
Interesting development.
3/13/2014 c24 4stkichi
Great to see you back and writing. Another great chapter as always.
12/31/2013 c23 2kirschcherry
Dude this is awesome keep going I WANT MORE. NEXT chapter ian learns how to controll his anger sng gets his memory back about his parents and skyhigh
10/12/2013 c23 stkichi
I really like the way that you wrote this chapter. Every piece of dialogue or thinking was so fast paced and constantly moving. Really well done.
9/29/2013 c23 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
Good to see that you're back.
Sooo, does he think he's Vegeta or something?
9/29/2013 c23 Senior Hombre de Basura
The part of with all the memorable scenes from DB and DBZ was brilliant. Also I have to give you props for the loss of memory paired with him acting like vegeta. ( was he supposed to be acting like him? I assumed with the bit about royal colors and low-class trash that he was.)
9/21/2013 c22 stkichi
Really great chapter, describing someone's pain is always hard to pull off, but I think you did a masterful job. I really like the heart sound effect as well. The hospital really seemed to be stressed out over this one.
9/10/2013 c22 Senior Hombre de Basura
I like how much detail you put Into this chapter. Really well done. Also I totally get having a hard time to write with school. I'm 16 almost 17, so I feel your pain there.
7/23/2013 c21 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
I would say not enough. Goku only using 40 tons is unquantifiable because you don't know how strong the gravity was, not to mention the weight was on his ankles/wrists, which makes it much more difficult.
Also, I'm pretty sure Will doesn't use ki, so he can't really power up. He also doesn't have super speed, so Ian should be able to easily dodge his attacks.
7/23/2013 c21 Senior Hombre de Basura
Boy, that escalated quickly. I imagined him getting a little pissed, but man he went ape sh*t on everyone. Nice fight sequence, can't wait to see how he fares against a full powered Will.
7/21/2013 c20 SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta
Well, you know what time it is!
RAPE!
7/21/2013 c20 Senior Hombre de Basura
Nice chapter. Even though Ian hasn't demonstrated his powers yet, I loved the interaction between Ian and speed/lash. It will be interesting to see what this might lead to later on.
7/21/2013 c20 stkichi
Another great chapter, I really like the description of everyone, very detailed and vivid. Great job!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »