for Hollow Rising

5/19/2013 c1 Ulqui.Not.Emo
seems okay, when I first saw it I couldn't believe what I was seeing
5/19/2013 c3 Iamsomeone22
Damn, this story keeps getting better and better. I have been looking forward to this story ever since the last update, since you haven't updated in a while. Anyways, thanks for the new chapter, have a nice day.
5/19/2013 c3 Arrankor
I like where this is going. I look forward to more.
5/19/2013 c3 1alostt5
RED X
CHAPTER AMAZING, I HOPE YOU UPGRADE SOON
5/16/2013 c2 Naomi
I like your story mostly because my name is in it.
4/5/2013 c2 Runa22694
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLZZZZZZZZZZPLZZZZZZZZZZ

I LOVE DIS STOREH! MUST READ MORE! MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
4/5/2013 c2 1Liana K. Hourglass
One word to describe this one chapter... AWESOME! :P

At first, I was thinking that Ichigo's job is perhaps related to that of a hunter or something akin to that. But, it seems that I was wrong for the umpteenth time today. So sad... yet so sleepy. Don't ask since I'm better of being a random and a lazy person to summarize my whole personality. ;)

Anyway, back to the main topic here, it looks like Ichigo's employer has finally make his presence known to the whole world and also, his wife too. Talk about his wife gone ballistic at him for flirting-... I mean, talking with a lady there. Hahaha... Poor guy. An explosion, a good plan gone well, and suddenly, the Teen Titans shows up. And those three villain that I didn't bother with their names enter the scene too. :/

Well, at least, Ichigo has finally make his debut appearance with my favorite Teen Titan's character, Raven! I'm feeling so happy that someone actually bother with this pairing. I'm going to keep an eye on your story from now on, I guess. :D

_Destiny-Shadow-Walker_
4/5/2013 c1 Liana K. Hourglass
Alright... I have no idea what just happen. There's Ichigo and his OOC character of flirting with A GIRL... A GIRL, I tell ya! That was definitely weird... In a good way. No offence of me saying that now, don't we? Hmm... Great grammar and there are no spelling mistakes or even a wrong punctuation at that. All in all, it was great. I enjoy the whole chapter with a bit confuse tilt of the head, here and there. ;)

But, I guess, you can say that this is only the first chapter and I'm going to explore towards another. I hope you won't mind it. :)

_Destiny-Shadow-Walker_
4/5/2013 c2 Iamsomeone22
Oh, so they finally met each other huh. This fic is definitely interesting. So is Ichigo not in his full power since Zangetsu isn't there? Anyways, thanks fr the new chapter, have a nice day!
4/5/2013 c2 Arrankor
I really enjoyed this chapter I look forward to more.
4/3/2013 c1 Guest
She's acting like Yourichi a bit.
4/3/2013 c1 1alostt5
wow impressive history, ichigo who will be paired, well I hope you update it soon
4/3/2013 c1 5IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09
Its good so far and its nice to see someone do a crossover that isnt all that common on the site.
4/3/2013 c1 Arrankor
I enjoyed the story and hope to see more.
4/3/2013 c1 Iamsomeone22
Personally, I like it quite a bit. Like you said this is also a first for me and would like to read a bit more since it is quite interesting. So it's going to be an Ichigo/Raven and then another huh? Anyways, I hope to see the next chapter, have a nice day.
120 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8