for The Solution : Family Binds

8/2 c4 Guest
After you finished this one, you mentioned you nearly finished the next chapter, I know you might never be updating this story, but if you still have that one, can you please post that! I keep re-reading the solution and restart and the Alternate Reality, I don’t know if Alternate reality is your work or not, but it’s good too. Another Daroline fanfic to read! I know you haven’t always had positive reviews, but just so you know, your stories are absolute fire! I absolutely adore them, and would do anything for either of them to turn into like a little miniseries.
7/22 c4 Guest
I would really like it, if you can post the links of some of your other works! I honestly wish they had employed your ideas in the show, maybe than it wouldn’t have sucked so much!
I mean it would totally watch restart or solution as the plot for vampire diaries! Also, seeing how a lot of problematic characters can improve and be totally normal like in this fanfic might have been a much better example for the millions of teens who watched this show! And also a lot would have made sense.
Honestly never thought I would have ever think anyone deserved Caroline more than Klaus, especially because of the show! He was the only one who really understood her and would sacrifice everyone and everything for her in a heartbeat. We have seen the evidence of the same on a few occasions.
But because of Restart and Solution Daroline has become my new favourite ship! I would absolutely love to read more, and I see what you meant about going back to them.
It’s such missed potential. Also I feel like Hayley compliments Klaus really well. She was the one who stayed despite everything that he did. She defended him to his father, it doesn’t even matter that they are not romantically involved, even as friends they are perfect and in sync, like Stefan and Lexi.
7/22 c4 Guest
Omg! I had no idea you are the one who wrote Restart, though I should have guessed! It’s so well written.
I absolutely loved it and I absolutely love Solution! You have no idea how excited I was when I found this!
I know you haven’t updated this in over years, so I don’t think there is a chance that you will.
I get it, you have been over Vampire Diaries! Makes sense!
Read your rant, and honestly same! I literally have all the same feelings. I wish you would update Restart and this….
I know it’s a really long shot, but still one can hope.
4/15 c1 Guest
i can't believe anyone would ship daroline because...just no... so i agree with you there but saying you can't stand damon and you can't believe you shipped it but then ship caroline with her abuser as klaus who is much worse in literally every way is a double standard and hypocrisy
12/27/2017 c1 Guest
Does anyone have any of starzees other story's and if so can you send them to me or post them something
10/26/2016 c4 2lola-cullen-salvatore
Anybody has Starzee's other stories? Please I would llove to have them too.
9/6/2016 c4 Guest
Love how you said you would delete your stories and its September of 2016 but please don't delete them they are all wonderful and you will make a lot of people upset for deleting any and I mean any of your stories
8/25/2016 c1 A Fan
You've deleted some of the best stories on fan fiction, I used to love reading these and going back a few weeks later and rereading. This makes me so sad, you were an amazing writer and I honestly don't understand :(
6/23/2016 c4 juxebox
does anybody have starzees other stories?
5/5/2016 c4 1DamonsSavior
I really love your story and I hope you update. I know you gave up on vampire diaries because of the story line but you don't have to watch the show to update because your story is so far of the vampire diaries storyline.
9/20/2015 c4 KaitySafs
Hi! I found The Solution about a week ago and I just finished reading it plus what you have done on Family Binds and I just wanted to let you know that I love this story! It's my first D/C fanfic and it's absolutely amazing. I saw that you are getting a lot of rude comments so I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you're an amazing writer and that people are still reading and loving this story in 2015! Ignore all the negative comments and keep writing an awesome story. Can't wait to read the next chapter, hopefully soon! ️
3/23/2015 c4 yuiop